• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITNOTATALL (WiNNING!)

Just had my second child December 11th I am literally on fumes but couldn’t be happier. Parenthood is not for everyone I dont think that someone without kids is losing or missing out but for me being a dad is great.
Congratulations!

I just hit order on a £100 model kit. I don't think I've made one in 20-years. I probably don't have any paints left, or the required tools, can barely remember how to build/paint one and I don't have much free time to actually make it but what the hell! It was taking too much mental effort not to buy it :LOL: .

^ LOL. Myself, I just discovered this week that someone on Etsy is making Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (the PBS game show) contestant jackets for a mere $225, and now I'm wondering if I should invest part of my new tax refund in one. Or would wearing this in public make me too attractive to members of the opposite sex? :D

il_794xN.3256866201_plh2.jpg

il_794xN.3256846485_8pda.jpg

Having sold my complete collection of twelve 'Lone Wolf and Cub' books in 2022 on eBay for about £550, when they were rare, out of print (and selling for as much as £100 per book)... today I re-bought the same set of books back off eBay for £135, now they're back in print and widely available on Amazon.

laughing-japanese-samurai-who-wears-260nw-2045328068.jpg

(and they're not the new reprints, they're all the 1st editions)

Back
Top Bottom