• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITNOTATALL (WiNNING!)

So little winning in this thread right now.

My mother's out of the hospital (again) and feeling much better (again). Hopefully a long time will pass before she has to go back (again).

I followed these instructions and built a circuit for an optical theremin, didn't have the same capacitors but its alive!!! Holy shit! If it stays as stable as it is now I'll be happy, building it into a wine box enclosure, I'll probably post more in my retro thread in alternate covers once its all together. Sounds like a chipmunk dropped acid and is having a whacked out trip yelling at people from a barrel rolling RC airplane.

Yes!! Can't wait to hear more. I've always wanted to make one. Maybe you'll inspire me :D

Tonight I'm going to see Disturbed live with my uncle. So excited, I don't see this uncle enough, and the band's most recent album is possibly my favorite.

Sunlight through cloud, like silver fire in the sky. Beautiful.

It's been almost two months now since I last drank any pop. I've made the transition to tea and the semi-regular coffee.

Doug Jones just liked one of my tweets in which I was trying to recall if he had liked one of my tweets before.

Watching "Spanish Fry" and taking care of some of this rum I found at the back of the cabinet.

Possessed said:
Hai dahmage!

Hai possessed.  Nobody warned me that this rum would be so alcoholic.

Hey, how's the job hunt going?

Or are you independently wealthy, and taking some time to discover yourself?

jrWHAG42 said:
No, FURRYously. Cuz he's a cat.

I'll answer the question later,  but i have to admit this joke is getting rather stale,  especially with it having been used multiple times in multiple threads.

You can't admit something that isn't true.

Back
Top Bottom