• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

GODDAMMITNOTATALL (WiNNING!)

Thanks guys, I can honestly say it's the weirdest feeling to wake up and your first thought of the day isn't ouch.

Kinda obsessed with this here picture. Too much cute!

enhanced-buzz-889-1399920133-29.jpg

About a week ago I received this e-mail from Vimeo:

A Vimeo moderator marked your account for review for the following reason:

Vimeo does not allow you to upload material that you did not create yourself.

You need to take the following action as soon as possible:

Please remove any and all videos you did not create yourself from your Vimeo account. Videos can be deleted from their Settings page.

So I go "Aw shi, they gonna shut me down. Damn, what videos they want me to take down? Hmm..."

A day or two later I write this back:

Hello. I would like to know which video(s) you feel I have violated the rules for.

The videos I post on Vimeo (which I've always felt is an awesome site and far superior to YouTube) are fan-made movie/music mash-up projects. Re-editing movies to highlight certain aspects of cinema, 100% for free and not for profit, solely for educational/entertainment purposes. I do not upload bootlegged movies or include links to illegal sites. All of the movies I have re-edited have been from my own personal copies I purchased. There are millions of videos on Vimeo using copyrighted material; video essays or remix projects.

Respectfully

Here was response I got:

Thanks for the explanation. I have cleared the flag from your account.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Sean M
VIMEO | Moderation Manager

:whoo:

^^ What! Why didn't I get that guy when they were dealing with me? I had a lengthy 9 or 10 email argument with the lady that dealt with me where she point blank refused to move an inch. You get this 'Sean M' guy and he's all "Oh really? whatever, carry on". Some people get all the luck ;-)

Your response should be archived for future use.

Went to an awesome Aerosmith concert a couple nights ago. Slash opened for them and later played a song with them. But, even crazier, during the encore, Johnny Depp came out and did a song with them. Very sweet!

And then I saw James Spader yesterday in an ice cream place in my town! Fun times.

Decided to hit up the Value Village looking for screeners, only found one and for a film I've never even heard of, but while looking through their books I discovered the novelization for "Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom". The book is in really good condition too and was only 1.99$. Needless to say I grabbed it right away.

Tomorrow, the dream of the middle-age father is realized. My amazing wife will pack up my two girls and the car, and depart for a two week road trip.

xzuL7sm.gif

Other than work, my plans involve watching movies, watching fanedits, fanediting, and possibly sleeping/eating/showering, if and when I think of doing those things. But probably not those things, those would just waste my precious time.

Can we expect ROTR to be finished in the next 14 days then?... or are you just planning to lounge around the house in your underwear and drink beer? ;-)

TM2YC said:
are you just planning to lounge around the house in your underwear and drink beer? ;-)

Yep, that's my new plan. Forget all that other stuff I said.

Frink, it's too bad we live so far away. Mrs. ThrowgnCpr is heading out of town for a bit too. We could be independent together!

I successfully bought some rum. :plane:

TV's Frink said:
Tomorrow, the dream of the middle-age father is realized. My amazing wife will pack up my two girls and the car, and depart for a two week road trip.

xzuL7sm.gif

Other than work, my plans involve watching movies, watching fanedits, fanediting, and possibly sleeping/eating/showering, if and when I think of doing those things. But probably not those things, those would just waste my precious time.

The dream ends today. Report:

Movies watched - Human Centipede 2, From Dusk Till Dawn, Valhalla Rising, Doc of the Dead, Survival of the Dead
TV watched - one episode of Arrested Development, three episodes of Jerry Springer (multiple times each), six episodes of The League, three episodes of 30 Rock, a lot of Sportscenter
Fanedits watched - Cloud Atlas: Everything is Connected (which reminds me, need to post a review)
Fanedits attempted to watch unsuccessfully - Prometheus SE (second time I couldn't get the v2 audio to work)
Fanediting - a lot, mostly Jerry Springer related
Forum peeps I met - one (SilverWook)
Sleeping/Eating/Showering - Some/a lot/a little
Underwear worn - each day
Pants worn - some days
Beers consumed - eight

TV's Frink said:
The dream ends today. Report:

Movies watched - Human Centipede 2, From Dusk Till Dawn, Valhalla Rising, Doc of the Dead, Survival of the Dead
TV watched - one episode of Arrested Development, three episodes of Jerry Springer (multiple times each), six episodes of The League, three episodes of 30 Rock, a lot of Sportscenter
Fanedits watched - Cloud Atlas: Everything is Connected (which reminds me, need to post a review)
Fanedits attempted to watch unsuccessfully - Prometheus SE (second time I couldn't get the v2 audio to work)
Fanediting - a lot, mostly Jerry Springer related
Forum peeps I met - one (SilverWook)
Sleeping/Eating/Showering - Some/a lot/a little
Underwear worn - each day
Pants worn - some days
Beers consumed - eight

Too few beers, too many pants. :)

I didn't want my wife to return to an instagut.

Back
Top Bottom