• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

GINORMOUS horror DVD collection for sale. Act now.

I was referring to Star Wars. :p

OK. Here's how I'm going to try it this time. Pictures. When someone buys some I'm going to cross them off the picture. There are a couple members who are already browsing and have first dibs. Let's see how this goes.

First post updated with pics.

reave said:
OK. Here's how I'm going to try it this time. Pictures. When someone buys some I'm going to cross them off the picture.

Wait wait wait wait. You're going to post a picture of every single forum member, then cross off the people who buy something?

thread-going.jpg

TV's Frink said:
Wait wait wait wait. You're going to post a picture of every single forum member, then cross off the people who buy something?

thread-going.jpg

benwilcox-img.jpg

Why do you have two copies of the Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit box set? And are either one of those the original first pressing with the recalled cover? Which also included the bonus fourth disc that wasn't included on subsequent pressings? If so you could probably get a good deal of money on it/them on eBay.

It's a single copy, that's a line in the packaging. Not sure about the other stuff I'll investigate, thanks.

Is the stuff I wanted still available? To behonest I can't actually remember what it was I wanted it's been so long, do you still have the PM or should I go looking for it?

I think I set yours aside. Let me check.

Nope. I emptied my entire pm inbox at the suggestion of several people, saving a document of all the old pm's. That is currently lost. I'll keep looking for it.

reave said:
It's a single copy, that's a line in the packaging. Not sure about the other stuff I'll investigate, thanks.

This is what the original first pressing box set looks like:

1322Sleepaway_Camp_Survival_Kit_Single_Width_.jpg

And this is what the recalled cover version, minus the bonus disc, release looks like:

New0141.jpg

I just checked eBay and there's two copies on sale. One's going for 299.99$ and the other's going for 295$. The recalled cover editions are going for way way less.

I'm finalizing a transaction for some of these DVD's and need to check something. Did I set aside Blood Feast for anyone here? I recently cleared out my pm inbox and forgot to check for who wanted what.

Added some, sold some.

Do you still have these titles available?

Troma War
tromeo and juliet
sick girl
snuff
tales from the hood
organ
pontypool
quicksilver highway
red room
ravenous
the janitor
let me die a woman
luther the geek
the mangler
monkey shines
def by temptation
dont go in the woods alone
evil dead trap
faces of death 2 and 3
alligator

If you still have all these let me know how much you want for all them reave?

Thank you for reading my reply and have a great day

royalnash said:
Do you still have these titles available?

ravenous

Just so you know, Scream Factory is going to be releasing Ravenous on Blu-Ray on June 3rd.

[MENTION=4627]reave[/MENTION] - you've been summoned

DigModiFicaTion said:
jrWHAG42 said:
Are any still for sale?

Not sure if you saw how old the previous post is.
KKv66gcl.png

I saw how old it was, yes. That's why I asked instead of just assuming :p
Also, Altered Beast is one of my favorite Sega games, so thank you.

Back
Top Bottom