• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Ghosts

Do you believe in ghosts?

• No, But I've seen one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't believe in ghosts.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, but I haven't seen one yet.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes, and I've seen a ghost.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've only read one book about UFO's and it was great, I reccomend it to anyone who is interested in the subject. It's called Alien Agenda - by Jim Marrs. It tells about all the main UFO cases that has happened this century, and how they've been buried by our governments.
The one I liked the most is the one from Switzerland. The Billy Meier encounters.
Here are a few pictures:
f200auib9.jpg

f494hk2.jpg

f829si7.jpg

you can find more pics and vids, in German too, here: http://www.figu.org

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pics 1 & 3 are obvious fakes.

never seen the ghost hunters show but I do quite like Most Haunted... mainly for Yvettes screaming and the absolutely wonderful 'Mediums', who are worth the price of admission alone, they have on there.

plus i live about 4 miles from Woodchester Mansion (somewhere they've been to multiple times) and 15 odd miles from The Ancient Ram Inn where they had one of their scariest episodes ever, i have also been to the Ram Inn and can confirm its a bloody strange place.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
....there are all fake would you stand there and take a photo of a UFO? i know i wouldnt ill be running the other way.

ricardo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
NIN: Ghosts I-IV is rad. definitely download it if you have the chance.

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pics 1 & 3 are obvious fakes.
there are all fake would you stand there and take a photo of a UFO?

They could be fake of course, but I'm not so sure they are. I read the story of this Billy Meier and according to him, he was visited by aliens several times, He even entered their craft. He talked with the aliens for hours and hours and these pictures were taken after he got to know them, so he wasn't scared of them anymore.

He was visited by a few types of crafts: the golden one is biggest craft.
It's a pretty interesting tale to read, so I would judge the pictures to be fake before you've read this guys story and seen all the rest of the pics - there are hundreds of them.

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
well of course i believe in ghosts.

i am, afterall, an alien communicating with you all from the afterlife.

so i guess you could say i believe in aliens (you humans), too!

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Simba7 said:
He was visited by a few types of crafts: the golden one is biggest craft.

that´s exactly what´s making it so hard for me to believe in these ufo sightings. So the chief alien is flying in the golden spaceship. It´s all so manmade. Why in god´s name should some aliens have the same measurements for value as we do? mankind always saw gold as one of their most precious things. and aliens from a different planet come with their round (stupidly round, why are they always round and not like the ´nostromo´? would be far more logical if their spaceship weren´t round) spaceships and the alien in charge takes the golden one. maybe he even wears a crown (guess what it´s made of...!). Sorry i don´t buy it.

Besides that Nomarch is totally right. The light in picture 1 & 3 is totally messed up. Picture two is a bit better. of course this could be because the aliens use some new age alien material for their crafts that lets them appear totally different than anything else surrounding it if photographed...

:oops:

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
besides all that i think joebshmoe is totally right with what he said...

8)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You can tell the 3rd is being hanged over the lense...and why are most photos taken in the U.S.?

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
...and why are most photos taken in the U.S.?

that´s easy: cos they invented this shit!

:shock:

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LOL or they are after Nex's Pants!

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You've got everybody's pants!

Except mine, they're booby trapped. :twisted: I nearly lost a finger the other day when trying to put a pair on.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
*world domination laughter*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHAAAAHAAHAA

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
these were all taken in Switzerland in the late 70's. to me thy look real enough. i'm very good in faking pics with photoshop, and i think they're not fake. the light looks ok to me.

Hein, why do you think aliens should be any different from us?
according to a lot of legends from all over the world, we are ascended from aliens. almost every culture have myths about gods riding in chariots of fire...
and having sex with mortal women...

i think our race is the result of cosmic inter breeding. that we are the bastard sons of galactic playboys from another planet...

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The last one could easily have been the guy holding a lampshade up to the camera. Very fake.

Grievous Angel Draven

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Of course I believe in them, because when you've been around the dead as much as I have, you start to believe weird things you never believed before. BTW,all those pictures look like stuff you find in the bargain section of Lamps Plus.

Top Bottom