• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Ghosts

Do you believe in ghosts?

• No, But I've seen one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't believe in ghosts.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, but I haven't seen one yet.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes, and I've seen a ghost.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a subject that interests me, so I thought I'll start an FE threat for ghost stories.
Please share your experiences if you dare... :)

Here's a link I found of ghost pictures:
http://fuzztime.com/?p=255

I've seen two ghost pictures myself. a friend from work was visiting his family in Lebanon and they were at a party at an old hotel somewhere in the Christian part of Lebanon. He took a lot of pictures at the party and he showed two of them to me.
In the pictures there was a woman (his relative) standing in front of a mirror and smiling. in the mirror behind her you can see three ghosts dressed in old hotel servant uniforms, two woman and one old man. Their faces were a bit blurred but you could see their uniforms clearly.

Me and my brother and little sister can also "see" into other dimensions/realities - my brother is especialy good at it. He trained in "seeing" for a year with a group of ten people and a teacher. I "see" things sometimes, but I don't really control this ability yet.

For example I was siting in a pub and talking to this woman, when suddenly I saw an image of her when she was about 10-12 years old swinging on a swing.

At another time, I was giving a reiki treatment to a friend of mine, when I saw this image of him as a boy, hiding in a cellar somewhere. I told him of what I saw and he said he's seen the same image as well. I asked him what it means and who was he hiding from, but he didn't want to tell me.

A lot of incidents like that has happened to me.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, I am the one, who probably has made the most strange vote on this poll and I am glad, the option was there, because through all my life I have been in contact with ghosts, spirits and God, but I neglect that.
Until about 15 years ago many of my important decisions were based on direct contact with spirits or voices and these decisions were always right. In my childhood I saw ghosts quite frequently, but of course my logic tells me that it was just hallucinations, a trick of the brain, synaptic malfunction. Maybe it was or maybe it wasn't. Essential for me is that I willingly locked my transcendental portal to have no spirits of any kind in my life, because I don't want to be guided. I want to be in control or at least feel like I am.
This decision, which only means that I leave no space in my thoughts for a world beyond the plain reality as much as I can, was a very good one, because as the keeper of my own fate, I can take responsibility.

Sounds very weird, I know. But since it's not affecting my current actions, I think I am quite normal for a geek.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i dunno if i would call them ghosts but ive definitely seen enough to know that theres a lot more to this world than meets the eye.

i really miss being a kid and having that perception that simply 'believes'

I really think Del Toro was right on the money in the way he talked about the magic element of Pans Labyrinth.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well i believe in ghosts... but i dont think ghosts are what most people believe what they are,i think there are just echos of time,otherwise how do you explain when ghosts are seen they are wearing clothes.

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Certainly I never remember seeing a ghost (off the top of my head) but I've heard plenty. You know when you have that sense of feeling someone around that definitely isn't there in the flesh and blood sense? I get that enough for me to know that there's a lot more than meets the eye.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
´fraid i´m a scully and not a mulder. i believe in ghosts if i see one! i doubt that i ever will...

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hein, once I'm dead, I will come to haunt you.... :grin:

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
O.O

Imagine what it'll be like when we're really old.

Will we still be doing this?!

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ghostcut said:
Imagine what it'll be like when we're really old.

just ask boon about that. he is in fact really old and still doing this...

Hein, once I'm dead, I will come to haunt you....

won´t work, dude. i don´t believe in you!

;-)

btw: GC, when will the smileys work again?

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
uups. sorry. guess they work...

let´s try´em out:
:D :grin: :) :x :-x :p :p :razz: :oops: :cry: :evil: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :?:

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aren't they just delicious?

:D :-D :grin: :) :) :smile: :( :-( :eek: :-o :eek: :shock: :? :-? :???: 8) :lol: :x :-x :p :p :razz: :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: ;) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No to ghosts. UFOs on the other hand.... I've seen. Absolutely seen.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
reave said:
No to ghosts. UFOs on the other hand....

I am with you here. I dont know what I think about ghosts. Seriously doubt those. But aliens... oh my. I find it implausible to think that there is no other life in this vast universe. Bring on the little greys!

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Maybe the ghosts are aliens, that will explain a lot. Every time we see them it's a glitch in their stealth software.
They're probably running windows... :)

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I believe in ghosts, though I've never seen one.

And I definitely believe in life on other planets. It's foolish to think for even a moment that we're alone in this virtually limitless universe.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Seeing a ufo was one of the creepiest/best moments of my life. I have 3 friends who were all with me and saw it. It's a shame that there is so much bogus footage of UFOs being put out there by people looking for attention. It really degrades the actual good pictures/videos authenticity.

I think that may be why I have such a problem with ghosts. That show Ghost Hunters (or whatever it is) is a big reality-show pile of crap (no offense meant to anyone who likes the show). I have no more faith in that show than I do in Rock of Love. :mrgreen:

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The other point is that it's really obvious that those "Ghost Hunter" and "Most Haunted" are actually really fake bullshit. You can actually see the cameraman dropping shit onto the table if you look closely enough.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's one thing for it to be a reality show, and it's another thing entirely for them to fake it and then call it a reality show...sucks.

Top Bottom