• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ghostcut's Hot Fuzz: The Actually-Rather-Funny Edition

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am very proud of how this came out as well. Now, I have no part in making the illustration. The illiustration was drawn by Sam Gilbey. I know when making covers for personal use, people don't usually give credit to things they've used, but seeing as it's so beautiful and is the main attraction on the cover, I just had to.

However, I did design the logo from scratch and do all of the basic design. I also did not draw the small little animated Hot Fuzz characters on the back either, although I do not know who did (found in a google image search). I have two versions, the only thing different is the tag line. I made up my own, "these cops aren't badass...they're just bad" and also used the original, "a truly kick-arse cop movie". You can use whichever you like, but the preview has the first tagline. Here you go.

Preview:
hotfuzzfaneditpreviewie0.jpg

Full Cover ("aren't badass" tagline):

Full Cover ("truly kick-arse" tagline):

Disc Art:

beautiful cover art.

Back
Top Bottom