• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Ghostbusters II - Extended Edition

JayinHUN

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello.
I litteraly dream to see your version of GBII. I just subscribed on Fanedit just for that for beginning, maybe later I will try my EXT scifi movies, but I think I am not good enough yet, specially for transitions.

MY PROBLEM : Maybe because I'm "old school" I don't find any link her, neither çon the forum.... Can you help ?
Sorry I read the FAQ first ...

indianajo883

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This looks absolutely amazing. I am not sure if I'm more excited to watch this or the new movie coming out haha

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’d delay this the upcoming re release coming next year is going to have tons of deleted scenes never before released.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’d delay this the upcoming re release coming next year is going to have tons of deleted scenes never before released.

Considering I released this edit in April of 2020, I'm sad to say that it's a bit late to delay it.

Also what's your source for this re-release coming next year? I know Sony is trigger happy in putting out Ghostbusters Blu-Ray, but they haven't redone it since 2019 with that big Steelbook set.

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Considering I released this edit in April of 2020, I'm sad to say that it's a bit late to delay it.

Also what's your source for this re-release coming next year? I know Sony is trigger happy in putting out Ghostbusters Blu-Ray, but they haven't redone it since 2019 with that big Steelbook set.
This user on blu-ray.com SB0780 seems to be an insider. he seems to always be right this is what he said. Similar to what Sony did with Labyrinth this year, Sony is re releasing this movie along with Ghostbusters II in a Deluxe UHD release which has Dolby Vision, new extras and the sequel will have a heap of deleted scenes. Will be released early 2022.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm hesitant to believe they'd release GB2 but not GB1 again. I could see them doing it to tie into the release of this new one, but would they bother with new extras after already putting together a full disc in 2019.

I'm willing to believe, but barely.

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm hesitant to believe they'd release GB2 but not GB1 again. I could see them doing it to tie into the release of this new one, but would they bother with new extras after already putting together a full disc in 2019.

I'm willing to believe, but barely.
I didn’t explain it right they’re re releasing both ghostbusters 1 and 2 with it having Dolby vision and also upgrading the discs from 66gb to 100gb and I think it will include the original theatrical audio.

Top Bottom