• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ghost Stories

Mollo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
realghost.jpg

Ghost Stories

Are Ghosts real? Have you seen a Ghost or been haunted by one? Have you ever sat down and talked accrual-basis accounting with a Ghost? Have you witnessed apparitions or poltergeist activity?

Yes , here you can post your Ghost stories but only if they have affected you personally, NO second hand tales please!

Are Ghosts real? Have you seen a Ghost or been haunted by one? Have you ever sat down and talked accrual-basis accounting with a Ghost? Have you witnessed apparitions or poltergeist activity?

no one knows....no...no...no.....

I saw a ghost once.... but it was on my TV, and Ray, Peter, Egon, & Winston quickly disposed of it.

ThrowgnCpr said:
I saw a ghost once.... but it was on my TV, and Ray, Peter, Egon, & Winston quickly disposed of it.

Thats freaky throw i saw that too!

I saw a ghost once. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and on my way back I was at the top of the stairs and saw my grandmother's ghost at the bottom of the stairs. Scared the hell out of me. I was frozen in place like I couldn't move. I managed to turn my head to the left and when I turned it back, a second or two later, she was gone.

No ghosts, but I have seen UFOs.

Seriously.

I havent seen UFO yet......I observe sky very often and it never happened. I checked out internet sites with unexplained things (ufo, ghost, aliens) and I found nothing conclusive.

I'm open to the idea of ghosts, but I'm yet to be convinced. The problem I have with ghosts is that every real life ghost story I've ever heard has aways started the same,"Well I woke up in the middle of the night & I saw....".

I mean you never hear spooky story where someone was getting their groceries in the middle of the day in their local supermarket when all of a sudden a headless horseman comes riding down the Fruit & Vedge isle.

My mate recently told me a story that when he was living in N.Ireland that one time he "woke up in the middle of the night" & thought he sensed something or someone in the room with him & then he felt someone touching him & that it really scared him. As always being my sympathetic self I laughed at him & pointed out being felt up by Casper the Ghost is probably something he should keep to himself.

FatherMerrin said:
I mean you never hear spooky story where someone was getting their groceries in the middle of the day in their local supermarket when all of a sudden a headless horseman comes riding down the Fruit & Vedge isle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good point!

Back
Top Bottom