• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Getting a (digital) source outside of your region! Any Suggesions?

Dawnrazor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I have a source problem.
I’m looking for a HD version of Beowulf (1999)
The Christopher Lambert movie!
It’s got a awful techno soundtrack so I want to make a Edit of it with another score.

I own it on DVD but I Want to make it in HD.
According to Blu-Ray.Com it’s not available on Blu-Ray at all but it’s available in HD on iTunes.

But only in USA!
Problem is that I’m not American so I can’t Buy the movie.

Anyone out there has any suggestion on how to get it?
Any other platform that may have it for a European?

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Its also available to buy on Amazon PRIME UK for £5.99. Maybe its available on PRIME in your area.

Dawnrazor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@Last Impressions
Unfortunatley it’s not available on Prime in Sweden.
Not yet anyway but I Will check if it’s gets there from time to time.
The Hunt goes on.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
To be able to use some iTunes US codes i bought, I had to make a new account in the US store, and it worked out pretty well for me.

Dawnrazor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
To be able to use some iTunes US codes i bought, I had to make a new account in the US store, and it worked out pretty well for me.

Thanks @Bobson Dugnutt
I Will try to make a new account in the US store.
And use Giftcards instead of adding a credit card to pay with.
And I guess I have to add a Fake American adress but as I’m only buying digital media they never have to send me anything.

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not sure if this will work for you, but I have previously gotten some UK Blu-ray movies that came with digital copies. I was able to use a VPN to connect to the UK version of WB's digital code redemption site, log in with my normal account, and activate my codes. The movies were then added to my UltraViolet/MoviesAnywhere library and I could watch them like normal without using a VPN from any connected device.

Dawnrazor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not sure if this will work for you, but I have previously gotten some UK Blu-ray movies that came with digital copies. I was able to use a VPN to connect to the UK version of WB's digital code redemption site, log in with my normal account, and activate my codes. The movies were then added to my UltraViolet/MoviesAnywhere library and I could watch them like normal without using a VPN from any connected device.

Thanks @asterixsmeagol
Not sure if that Will work for me!
I don’t have any codes to the movie yet and it’s not available in HD in my country (Sweden)
But it’s nice to Know that a VPN works for some of these tasks.

Top Bottom