• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

GAME OF THRONES || A Tale of Kings and Honor [1st film] [Lord of the Rings]

Flight23

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I watched both fanedits of Season 1 and 2 and absolutely LOVED it.  Obviously it is very fast paced but great if you just want to recap.  Keep up the awesome work Andreas.  I look forward to what you have in store for future fanedits.

Cisco Andrade

Reaction score
Trophy Points
what scene does this edit actually start with? i just want to be sure i got the right one?

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cisco Andrade said:
what scene does this edit actually start with? i just want to be sure i got the right one?
A prologue with narration, followed by riders capturing an escapee.

Cisco Andrade

Reaction score
Trophy Points
mine starts with the lannisters talking at the table in winterfell then to brans room!

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cisco Andrade said:
mine starts with the lannisters talking at the table in winterfell then to brans room!
Uhm, that can't be right. It sounds like you're watching Episode 2 of Season 1, which starts that way.

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Film I and Film II are now in the works, with the original GoT music, as promised.

Film I and Film II will also have some narrative changes, now that Ive both evolved as an editor but also know the full story narrative of the series.

Film I soon to be (re-)released.

SIUse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Again, this news is great and lovely! Much appreciated.

A question though: you intend to keep altering the aspect ratio or did you consider it as the series had it?

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Film I is now in the Google Drive folder that many of you have links to. If you dont have the link, hit me up on originaltrilogy.com and Ill send out some more.

Aspect Ratio is the original series format for the GoT-scored Films.

Top Bottom