• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

GAME OF THRONES || A Tale of Kings and Honor [1st film] [Lord of the Rings]

Belgarath

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Andreas said:
And now, here is the opening of the first movie, A Tale of Kings And Honor.

Damn. This looks awesome!
I agree with Aztek about shrinking the title.

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Belgarath said:
Andreas said:
And now, here is the opening of the first movie, A Tale of Kings And Honor.

Damn. This looks awesome!
I agree with Aztek about shrinking the title.
Cheers! Yes, the title has been shrunk. Shrinked. Shrek? I dunno.

Anyway, all my edits are kinda delayed for a short while. I'm preparing for a bodybuilding competition right now + work, so I hope to continue on Goblet of Fire, Star Wars, this one and The Hobbit remake (Lord of the Rings prequel) once done.

DMPD

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This looks so good  :) well done & keep up the great work :)

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cheers, mate!

Is there anything from season 1, that any of you would deem annoying, redundant or underwhelming?

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Andreas said:
 I'm preparing for a bodybuilding competition right now + work, so I hope to continue on Goblet of Fire, Star Wars, this one and The Hobbit remake (Lord of the Rings prequel) once done.

You're planning on replacing the Mountain with yourself, aren't you? ;)

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aztek463 said:
Andreas said:
 I'm preparing for a bodybuilding competition right now + work, so I hope to continue on Goblet of Fire, Star Wars, this one and The Hobbit remake (Lord of the Rings prequel) once done.

You're planning on replacing the Mountain with yourself, aren't you? ;)
I've already done the rotoscoping for that. The Mountain has become a much more interesting character. He's now butt naked. You literally see my penis in every frame. The entire season is greatly improved.

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:D :D :D  
Game of Thrones: Strap-On Edition (that's the extended one)

"Strap'on for some more!"

DMPD

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Andreas said:
:D :D :D  
Game of Thrones: Strap-On Edition (that's the extended one)

"Strap'on for some more!"

Lol!  :)

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
An Increasing Threat
Cersei makes a threat, Bran has woken up, and Jamie handles irrationally out of fear and love, leading to a fight in the streets of King's Landing.

Jon's Trip to the top of the Wall
Jon gets to travel to the top of the Wall for the first time, in which he will be meeting up with his uncle Benjen for a lesson in the ways of The Watch.

Visery's True Colors - and Dany's Realization
Viserys shows his true colors, Mormont makes a stand and Dany realizes her brother's abuse and failures.

All these three, finished sequences take part in the middle-act of the movie, between the 1 hour 18 - 1 hour 30 mark, in correct order (two scenes in-between, but chosen not to be part of this preview). I hope you enjoy! :)

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jory's death is way too quick imo. There isn't enough time between his being stabbed in the face and Jaime's duel with Ned to really have it impact at all.

I'm also not a fan of the LotR music over Cersei and Jaime's conversation as it's clearly meant to be a slow quiet scene that has been overdubbed. Maybe it'll be unnoticeable to someone that hasn't seen the show, but.

No comments on the Jon scene, it's all good.

The Viserys scene is perfectly fine as is, although I'd maybe fiddle around with the transition from the Jorah/Viserys scene and the Jorah/Dany scene. I feel like there's a better cut there somewhere. Maybe bring the cut forward to the beginning of Jorah's line?

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cheers for feedback! Film I is nearing its completion, and Film II is hard in the works. A much greater task.

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
THIS EDIT IS NOW FINISHED!
A tale of Two Kings is finished, and I hope that this odd, but well-thought out (and hopefully equally as well-crafted) fanedit will give you a new and exciting way to enjoy Season 1 in a much shorter timespan, and with exciting music to match it from the master himself; Howard Shore.

Andreas

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Please feel free to PM me for instructions, and remember to own the original Season 1 Blu-Ray or Digital before doing so.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations on finishing this edit. Thread moved to completed.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit is now on ifdb, thread moved.

Top Bottom