• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Future Cop. Mad Max Fan edit (two in one edition)

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Next project is to do a 2-hour feature of both Mad Max films
Music of Tangerine Dream and Brad Fiedel
Coming up by the end of April

Cover work is from artist Brian Taylor

ZUp2rRO.jpg

what scenes mostly do you intend to cut? I've been mulling over the idea of combining all three Max films into one epic. May be my next project, actually. The bulk of the runtime would mostly be from Road Warrior, wondering if the same is true for your edit.

Like i always do, cut scenes that hold up the story and useless dialogue
Like most of my work it must be fast and to the point
I begin with the road warrior and cut back to the original and end with road warrior
That is the idea
If you wanna do a three in one cut edition, well i hope you have fun with it but i have nothing with the third part 
I think Mad Max and The Road Warrior are the best in the trilogy because he still looks a like a cop
I love the car, the leather outfit and of course the gun.
In the third part he looks like Jesus Christ that's why i keep it by the first two

I have at the moment a rough cut of 55 minutes of the first part of Mad Max
Opening is from the Road Warrior than i go back to where it all started
The chase scene with the Nightrider is fantastic, however, at one moment he ends up like a cry-baby
I couldn't use that so i recut that whole scene in what he is: a suicidal maniac 
So in this edit he is a little bit more psychotic and more over the top
I used also some tracks of Simon Boswell (Hardware) Marco Beltrami (T3) and some sound effects and music replacement
There are some more overdubs to do and clean it up a little but after that this first part is done

This edit is almost done
A few overdubs and sound effects i must do in the final process but the running time in this two in one edit edition is 126 minutes 
When the credits are done this cut is next week on the blog and by the end of the month on the IFDB

Edit released. Thread moved. Witness.

Back
Top Bottom