• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FUTURAMA

Threads merged.

I'm still working my way through the series. Watched everything up till the movies and then stopped - got all the episodes in a set, but haven't gotten round to tracking down the films to watch before continuing.

I haven't been a regular viewer since the end of the FOX era. I suppose I didn't want my appreciation of the series tarnished if the Comedy Central era turned out to be bad. From what I've gathered, it was perfectly adequate and had a great ending, which I've seen clips of.

I liked the Simpsons crossover

Might tune in for this, but I have my reservations. The Simpsons is a husk of itself, and has been for far longer than it was a force of televised nature, and I'd hate for that to happen to this

I heard about this.... Obviously I'm excited!

I'm still working my way through the series. Watched everything up till the movies and then stopped - got all the episodes in a set, but haven't gotten round to tracking down the films to watch before continuing.
If you have the complete series set, the 4 movies are edited into 4 episodes each as "Season 5".

The show is split into 10 seasons on streaming, and then 8 seasons and 4 movies on DVD, when really there are only 7. I need to get around to organising my DVDs since it’s a damn mess. I’m sure this new batch will confuse things too, but damn am I looking forward to it

When can we expect our first look at the new season?
Considering the deal was just finalized and it's coming out in 2023 probably not until late this year or early next. So not for a while.

They are trying to recast Bender though????

Last I read they are still negotiating with the actor.
I guess it's still ongoing but why even consider it? They were even looking at Chris Pratt to voice him? If you were going to pay Pratt, how hard can it be to get the regular actor on board?

I guess it's still ongoing but why even consider it? They were even looking at Chris Pratt to voice him? If you were going to pay Pratt, how hard can it be to get the regular actor on board?
I wouldn't put too much stock in that type of rumor.

I don’t think it’s them wanting to recast Bender, it’s more a question of does the actor want to return to the role that’s already been finished/ended several times.

I don’t think it’s them wanting to recast Bender, it’s more a question of does the actor want to return to the role that’s already been finished/ended several times.
He has said that he wants to do it though.

Sounds like they're still figuring it out, similar stuff has happened with the Twin Peaks revival "losing" David Lynch and Amazon "losing" Youtube and Marvel "losing" Tom Holland Spiderman. Story broke too soon, maybe on purpose to generate buzz, he'll probably be there. And if not, he'll be replaced with Clamps or Roberto, or Calculon, or Hedonismbot, or the Robot Devil. Now, back to "All My Circuits".

John DiMaggio getting replaced with Chris Pratt when? /s
That was something a friend mentioned to me. But I just searched it myself I only see a Reddit thread and some junk site? So not reliable. I'm probably spreading fake news on that one. Sorry guys. I should have check my friend before running with that one.

It's just a matter of money. DiMagio is still negotiating, it's unlikely they'll recast.

Sounds like they're still figuring it out, similar stuff has happened with the Twin Peaks revival "losing" David Lynch and Amazon "losing" Youtube and Marvel "losing" Tom Holland Spiderman. Story broke too soon, maybe on purpose to generate buzz, he'll probably be there. And if not, he'll be replaced with Clamps or Roberto, or Calculon, or Hedonismbot, or the Robot Devil. Now, back to "All My Circuits".

See? Told ya.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/futurama-john-dimaggio-hulu-revival-1235193435/

Everything's fine.

Back
Top Bottom