• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

FUTURAMA

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
They're stored as an IMG file...how would one go about rippin' into that?

Or, an easier alternative...someone with a DVD recorder can play the game all the way through. I'd do it, but no DVD recorder. :(

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
irrespective of what the file extention is its obviously a video file so theoretically all that needs to be done is find out what format the games company used and then convert.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i would check with daveytod, galactus, or movealong over at OT. they have done a bunch of video game stuff

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
another possible avenue, check out the game box and loading screens. most games usually say if they've used third party video tools like Bink Video for example.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i couldnt find much on the web about this, but at one forum it seems that people were asking how to convert iso to img to play on xbox. is it possible that this is just an image file like an iso, and you would just need to extract the contents? i know you can extract iso contents using MagicISO. not sure if it works for .img files. there has to be something that does this

5acrifice

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i can burn .img files on my computer... I use a mac though... when I make something in toast or iDVD it comes up as either an iso or img.. i have the option.. idk if that helps

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nero can open img files. you could try with it with that

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
tonight?s the night my droogieboys!

i hold ?Bender?s Big Score? right in my bare hands and i?m about to see it.

i guess it will rock...

so have fun watching hein!

:smile:

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Meh, I saw it months ago.

It's really good! A real return to form! Enjoy yourself, Heinrich!

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, YAAAAWWWWNNN. I saw this months ago. Welcome to the 21st century, loser.

But enjoy the movie, nonetheless!! :-D

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Futurama is back on Air! In their starship flying... through the air!
for the occasion I've edited the timetravel stories of futurama which take place on 31th december 1999 together into a short clip:

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
not a bad start, the first had a great absurd sci fi plot, the second episode even though it was very badly received was very enjoyable for me

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Badly received? Damn nerds don't know quality entertainment when they see it. Ep 2 was just fine. :?

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman said:
Badly received? Damn nerds don't know quality entertainment when they see it. Ep 2 was just fine. :?

http://www.tv.com/futurama/in-a-gad...44296/summary.html?tag=search_results;summary

it went up a little, but initial reaction from many people was overly negative, but i was pleasantly surprised by both episodes, totally agree that some of those bitchy nerds should just be happy that futurama is back

but on a sidenote: the ipod and csi miami jokes were really bad

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So my resume:

7x01 - Rebirth: Great Sci Fi plot, good start

7x02 - In a gadda da leela: Towards the end a little disoriented and overly stressing one gag but enough jokes to keep me entertained

7x03 - Attack of the Killer App: wow, what a downer, this episode was more like an episode of simpsons s20+ meaning overly relying on pop culture gags that aren't really that funny, really not a good episode

7x04 - Proposition Infinity: regaining a little steam, pretty funny, but starting with a recycled simpsons joke wasn't really the best way and starting with a plotline that isn't important in the later plot again is more Simpsons than futurama, still entertaining

7x05 - The duh Vinci Code: now when reading the description i was immedately sceptical since it sounded again way too pop culture reliant, but thankfully: FUTURAMA IS BACK! This episode hit all the cords with me, great future fun, absurdly funny storylines, great things to watch in the background and leonardo's secret was the icing on the cake, thank god futurama has found it's way back

Farlander

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I enjoyed the Seventh season. Though, the 100th episode was a bit of a letdown for a 100th episodes (which reminds me: I gotta count how many delieveries there have been made in the series, someday :p ), episodes like 'Lethal Inspection' always remind me why I love Futurama so much :) (And, yeah, 'Lethal Inspection' is my favorite episode of the season. Also, the old man without birth certificate makes his comeback! :D )

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Happy 20th Birthday Futurama!

Time flies when you're playing Blernsball

Top Bottom