• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

futon88 and Artisdead Win April 2023 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The winner for April 2023 FEOTM is Futon88 and Artisdead with their edit, Mathilda. “I’m genuinely thankful to all who took a chance on this. Whether it was providing feedback in the thread, previewing an early version, leaving a review, or just watching it, it all made an impact. I know the end… (read full article...)

I would like to echo @futon88's sentiment. We are extremely grateful to all of our peers in the fanediting community. Including those who believed in us enough to take the time to provide feedback during the editing process. Especially, @FrameSniffer who was subjected to at least 30 minutes of Bjork songs during the preview. I have already had a strongly worded conversation with @futon88 about not subjecting any future previewers to such cruel and unusual punishment.

We are extremely grateful to the 23 people who took the time to watch, review and vote for Mathilda. That is likely the most votes an edit has ever recieved. It was a major labor of love for both of us and very personal. You are the affirmation that one hopes for when putting so much of themselves into their art. There were so many great edits in April. You are all winners in our eyes!

@futon88, you are a class act! This was really your baby! Thank you so much for letting me shower it with some love! Congratulations, my friend!

Shout out to Red Apple Crew! We've only begun!

Last edited:
Congratulations to both of you! Was expected when two of the maestro's work in tandem. Almost unfair to the rest of us. ;)

Congratulations! I really enjoyed discovering this movie with your edit. it was interesting to watch before watching the movie for the first time. And I'm learning so much from you! keep it up!

Congratulations to both of you!! It was a fantastic edit! 😍

Back
Top Bottom