• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

From Hell: The Knife Cuts, a Little Deeper...

hehe too true buddy!

also i can DL a full DVD from RS way quicker than i can get a 700Mb rip from the torrent network. and thats using a crappy 2Mb connection, should be going up to 8Mb by the end of the week, Woot!!!

You can't get 24Mbit where you live? Be* are doing it for ?18 a month.

im bottlenecked by my exchange which only supports up to 8Meg. so im a bit buggered in that respect.

but im happy with 8meg for the moment and i quite like living in the cotswolds so its all good :)

anyway back on topic, a test screening is happening in the next couple of days as im not 100% sure about a couple of the deleted scenes continuity storywise.

test screening went well, audience liked it so, barring any problems with the final burn discs will be going out for rapidshare and torrenting monday.

cover art will be on the disc.

assuming i have enough time over the weekend i will set up a 700mb avi torrent for TPB.

cool looking forward to this!!!

Discs went out today to Boon & AvP.

thanks nomarch!!

banging it through GordianKnot as i type.

pretty cool... thanks for the upload.

no worries, hope you enjoy it :)

so, any comments on the AVI version???

still downloading!

i was seeding a bunch of the other fanedits and got a late start - i think i'm around 2/3 done.

ok, i'll stop pestering you then :)

I really liked your cover n0mArch. Simple and elegant :) But I wanted to make another cover for this, so here is an alternate:

FromHell_EE_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

oh WOW! Throw, that is simply stunning
497.gif
although is the front logo supposed to be a bit lighter or is that a product of imandix it looks a little pinker to me? either way its a great piece of art, your shaolin technique is impressive!

10/10

I think its the imanidx. It doesnt seem to like red and black combos very well. I need to go back a touch up a few things. I will check the color before i upload it. glad you like it ;)

Back
Top Bottom