• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Frink's Prequel Cutlist Project

steelio2006 (on FE.org) said:
hey Frink, would u mind doing a transcript for The Force Unleashed (Wii Source) or Knights of the Old Republic Episode 1?
Sorry but I won't be doing that. Too much work for something I'm not interested in. However, what I do takes no technical skill, so why not give it a shot yourself?

So after a few months off due to the arrival of a new baby daughter, I've been trying to work up the energy to get going on this project again. I have Stankpac's EP 3 v2 and Horace's EP 1 and EP 2 v2 to update, as well as new scripts to do for AEmovieguy EP 3 and Horace EP 3. Last night I had about 30 minutes between getting my daughter asleep in her crib and having to wake her back up for a feeding, so I sat down at the computer to work on Stankpac's EP 3 v2.

I lasted through the opening crawl before I changed my mind and surfed the web for 29 minutes.

20100811-tc2.gif

TV's Frink said:
So after a few months off due to the arrival of a new baby daughter, I've been trying to work up the energy to get going on this project again.
Congrats Frink on your new addition to the family! :flypig: Hope she doesn't keep you awake all night! :ranger:

Thanks Stank! She's doing her best ;)

Stankpac EP3 v2 is now available. The Episode 3 Summary Spreadsheet is also updated. See OP for updated links.

Wow frinky! you made to the big time! BEHOLD THE FRINK FILES indeed!
No longer a padawan but a full master.
And my compliments to whoever designed the STAR WARS FANEDIT SECTION on the main site. very classy.

Thanks Jorge! I'm very excited by it. :)

killbillme said:
And my compliments to whoever designed the STAR WARS FANEDIT SECTION on the main site. very classy.

I believe that was mostly L8wrtr, with some fancy-ing up by ThrowgnCpr. I think it's lovely.

TV's Frink said:
Thanks Jorge! I'm very excited by it. :)

I believe that was mostly L8wrtr, with some fancy-ing up by ThrowgnCpr. I think it's lovely.
Then my compliments to them both. I would be jealous but since i will be joining the ranks of star wars faneditors with my upcoming JEDI, i am just too happy.

Remixed by Jorge said:
...my upcoming JEDI...

Now THAT is good news!

Also, I hope you noticed that I've started trying my hand at editing.

And finally, did you just change your username? I'm gonna miss KBM...

TV's Frink said:

L8wrtr did the layout, and Throw did all the art. It's almost too sexy for the site to handle.

Side note: I just noticed I started this insanity over TWO YEARS AGO.

:shock:

Thanks Frink and Jorge.

Yes, as Reave pointed out, page design was designed and built by myself, and then seriously Bedazzled by Throw. I have to give serious props to Throw as his graphics took what was what I thought a very good idea, and made it as Reave said, just about too sexy for this site. Perhaps if we heap enough praise on him he'll sprinkle the rest of the site with equally fantastic Bedazzlement.

If the SW page is well received, my plan is to give other franchises the same treatment. Superman and the Matrix are contenders for the next one, but I think for now we (I) need to get our review system in place first so that we can complete the crossover from our WP days. So look for more areas like the Star Wars page some time later this year.

Oh, and Frink, I think I will postponing my SW edits for the BD release in September.

Back
Top Bottom