• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Friday the 13th [raymix] Series (12 films + documentary & soundtrack) V 2.0

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The download link has been changed after reorganizing my GoogleDrive files. If anybody is having issues downloading, hit me up for the new link.
And if you haven't hit me up for these yet, whaddaya waitin' for??

Last edited:

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ryantology said: if you had to pick, which is your favorite from your NOES edits? Likewise with your Friday the 13th edits. Life is hectic but I should be able to watch one or two in the next few weeks and thought it would be smart to get the editor’s opinion.

Well, Part 2 is probably my favorite of the F13 films & my edit tightens it up to a quick, tight slasher thriller.
But I think Retold could possibly the most improved of the entire series.

I poured a lot of thought & time into each entry, so I'd say just watch your favorite!

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
1. it's a quote from Dawn of the Dead.
2. original comment moved to my NoES thread.

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[soundtrack info moved to OP]

Last edited:

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We've got a Friday the 13th on our hands this week!
Whacha gonna be watchin'?

I've added the F13 [raymix] Series soundtrack to the download folder. The info has been added to the OP.
If you've got the download link, you can use that.
If you're one of the ones who still haven't got the link, there's no better time!

Last edited:

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A bump to let everybody know that any further changes/fixes made to these films will be listed at the bottom of the OP, so that I'm not bumping this thread every time.
You can check the date of your file against the date of the changes to see if you've got the latest versions.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
COMING SOON.....

CLM-cover.png

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My edit of the Crystal Lake Memories documentary is now available!
I've added all the info about it to the OP.
It'll be listed on the IFDb next week.

This marks the end of this project!
The entire F13 [raymix] series- All 12 films, the 13 part doc. & series-spanning soundtrack, are now available from one single link!

baliscon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm six movies into Mr. Danger's series, and I've got to say, these films are highly elevated compared to their original form. My enjoyment of the series varies greatly from movie to movie, but this series of edits provides such a more consistent, streamlined experience. Here are some quick thoughts:
- Friday 1 has never been my favorite, it has a paper thin plot. Nothing can change that, but the improved visual quality and editing allow for an aesthetic that fits more closely to Texas Chainsaw and the first Halloween.
- Part 2 plays incredibly tightly and suspenseful throughout.
- I always thought re-watches of Part 3 suffered because it's nigh impossible to see in 3D. The color grading and editing again tighten up the experience and make for and pulse-pounding final act.
- 4-6 always worked for me, but Mr. Danger's edits cut all the fat and make for a more sensical viewing.

With how high in quality his Nightmare on Elm Street edits are as well, I can't wait to continue Mr. Danger's Friday series, leading up to Freddy vs Jason!

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Excellent feedback! Could you please review the edits officially on their IFDB pages?

HoodRich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I must have seen this franchise 20 or 30 times in its entirety and its like seeing them again for the 1st time, i wish the entire world saw this franchise the way you did

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks so much!
I'm glad you dig the edits.

Which one is your favorite?

Top Bottom