• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Friday the 13th [raymix] Series (12 films + documentary & soundtrack) V 2.0

Happy New Year, Everyone!
The changelist for Friday the 13th 2009 has been added to the OP as well as artwork for Volume Three!
I've also updated all of the changelists, adding sources used, music ID & things that have changed since I first posted the lists.
There are still a few things left to do, but this project is nearing the end!

Last edited:
This edit is approved! Congratulations to Ray for this far superior to the original edit. Their edit will replace the original in my collection. Thanks to Ryantology for their assistance in the approval process!

I'm excited to watch all of them. Sorry the approval took a while. Your patience is appreciated! Happy editing!

Thank you so much!

I will have the download link to all 12 films ready for everybody be the end of this month!
Congrats on being approved! Your edit of the original was very well done in all aspects. Look forward to seeing your future works.

VOLUME ONE: TRIBULATIONS (Pt.s 1-4) The original Crystal Lake massacre available 1-22-22!

After talks with ArtisDead, I've decided to change the opening titles to Parts 2 & 3 to feature roman numerals.
Parts 2 & 3 have always used English numbers in their titles, while the rest of the series uses Roman numerals. I originally stuck with this, but ArtisDead pointed out that it might be good to make them all consistent for this project, & I very much agree.
The updated versions will be available soon.

Last edited:
The changes mentioned in the previous post have been made & the updated versions are ready to go!
If you've already gotten a link from me, you can use it to grab the updates.
I've tried to PM everyone who's PMed me. I hope I got everybody.
Let me know if I haven't gotten back with you!

It's the 13th!
VOLUME TWO: RESURRECTIONS (Parts 5-8) is available NOW!
PM me for the link!

Big shout-out & tons of thanks to @Ogretissimo , @Vec & @Ryantology for their awesome reviews!
I truly appreciate your kind words!

I also very much appreciate all the people who have hit me up for the links. I hope you're all enjoying the edits. Lemme know if you are!

VOLUME THREE: VARIATIONS (Parts 9-12) will be available on the 13th of next month!
I'll have a single link to all three volumes / 12 films. This project is almost done with!

Last edited:
I've finalized my color correction for Freddy vs. Jason.
FvJ: Bluray vs. Raymix
I've used the same 6 shots from my previous comparison. If there's a particular shot you're interested in seeing, just let me know.

Only 10 more days till Vol. 3 & the completion of this project!

A million times better on #1-5. I can't really see the difference on #6, but I have a hard time seeing problems with reds/greens so if that's what's going on you can ignore me.

Thanks, asterix!
The difference on picture #6 is the same as the others, mostly. The blue filter has been removed creating a more colorful image & the black levels have been corrected.
It's harder to tell on the red & green dream scenes & the blacklight van interior shots; I'm not trying to remove those filters, but they have been adjusted.

Last edited:
Howdy, friends!
Today is the day! The release of Vol.3 & the completion of this 12 film project.
I'm very excited about Vol.3 as my versions of Freddy vs. Jason & Friday the 13th (2009) are possibly the most improved edits in the series.

PM me for the link! I now have a single link to the entire set of films.
If you've gotten Vol.s 1 & 2 already, you can use the same link I gave you. It now leads to a single folder that contains all three volumes. You can grab it all or take what you need.

Lemme know what ya think & don't be shy about leaving me a review on the IFDb!

This is a bit embarrassing, but I've had to make a small fix to the final film, Friday the 13th (2009).
It's very minor, but there's a slight issue going into & coming out of the end credits. So minor you might not even notice, but I've fixed it.
If you want the updated version, you can grab it from the link you already have.

I really appreciate all the positive feedback I've gotten through PMs! Don't be shy about posting here or on the IFDb!

Back
Top Bottom