• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Friday the 13th Part X - Jason in Space

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
reaper18783x said:
why does no one leave a review of this? i have sent a ton of links to the one i have that has no code and i never find out what people think, so how i can fix problems and adjust it for version 2.0

That's just how it works sometimes.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
reaper18783x said:
why does no one leave a review of this? i have sent a ton of links to the one i have that has no code and i never find out what people think, so how i can fix problems and adjust it for version 2.0

Reaper, I counted three reviews on FEDB.
Could be, because you mentioned version 2.0 the curious are waiting for that.

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah maybe but i was hoping for more feed back so i can fix the movie to a version 2.
but i have had a lot of people download it i just never hear what other people think to help that is all.

Zagadka

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Maybe try to spread the news about your edit on some Friday the 13th community boards or forums? Hard-core fans may appreciate it :).

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You could work on something else.
Forget about Jason for awhile, then return with fresh eyes.

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vultural said:
You could work on something else.
Forget about Jason for awhile, then return with fresh eyes.

yeah im working on 2 more the crow salvation recut and DUNN remember the legend, it all duns best bits on jackass but not the dirty unfunny stuff

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thank you for the review vultural. i am happy it did make it better as i was not shore about the editing. the next (2.0) will be grindhouse style to make it more like the originals.

Top Bottom