• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Free clips, motion backgrounds, production music, AE templates and more.

blueyoda

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Got this in my inbox today. Browsed the site and there's some very nice things in there. I know I'll get an account and get the 20 downloads a day limit. Over 7 days that's 140 items that I'll most definitely use in the future.

Designers,To create awareness for VideoBlocks, they are giving away 7 days ofcomplimentary access to download anything you want from over 100,000 clipsof video, motion backgrounds, production music, AE templates and more:
7 Days of Complimentary Downloads: 100,000 Video & Audio Clips
Just create a username and password, and you get download access to everything on VideoBlocks for 7 days. You can download 20 clips per day.
A credit card is required to sign up for an account on www.videoblocks.com.
PLEASE NOTE: After 7 days you will automatically be charged $79 per month if you do not to cancel your account, but VideoBlocks will happily issue a refund if you forget.
VideoBlocks is only giving this complimentary access to a limited number of users, sostart downloading now:

Meh, I'm pretty sure whatever they have I can make myself in MS Paint.

The website is pretty badass though. They've got a ton of stuff that would be useful to faneditors. Thanks blueyoda :p

Back
Top Bottom