• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

frameserving multiple video files into Vegas

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
after finding out I too was getting little blocks of blacked out video with Vegas, I started frameserving using the technique JasonN mentioned for his ai edit. Only question I have is, is there a way to frameserve multiple videos in. I am using 3 or 4 episodes of X-Files currently and need to frameserve them all in

For my Matrix Evolutions edit, I had to frameserve numerous videos into Vegas - I used the same techniques that I mentioned in my AI thread, but instead of one instance of VirtualDub, I used multiple instances of it and frameserved them all.

Do you need to leave virtual dub open? if so do I need to have multiple VirtualDub interfaces open?

ThrowgnCpr said:
Do you need to leave virtual dub open? if so do I need to have multiple VirtualDub interfaces open?
When you use the VirtualDub frameserver, the program remains open - all you need to do is open up multiple instances of VDub, use a different video in each one, and frameserve each VDub video (which leaves all the programs running).

OK, thanks. Will need to do this over the weekend :)

I used VFAPI Reader & didn't have any problems with VEGAS...

Back
Top Bottom