• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Forbidden Marvels' Daredevil: The Man Without Fear (Completed)

Forbidden Marvels

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What are the revised plot details?

Also, is the fight in the garage/parking area in which Daredevil uses the darkness to his advantage included? I haven't watched your first edition all the way through, but I skipped through it to preview it and didn't see that scene.
The previous cuts tried jamming too many things in it. I've removed anything that I felt was what I've heard called a "Fanedit moment". This version should flow better and make you forget you're watching a Fanedit.

The scene you're referring to is not featured, it's a great scene, but it involves Claire and thus strays from the main plotline
  • Most notably, this cut no longer features Claire as a named character and she only makes a single onscreen appearance.
  • Foggy's introduction scene has been added
  • Fisk's morning routine has been removed
  • Midway into the fight with Rance, there's a flashback. Vanilla Season 1 uses the "Get to work, Matty" scene. My previous cut swapped this for a training scene with Stick. This felt oddly placed to me, so I moved that scene to the Beautiful Crime montage and replaced it with the "It doesn't matter how you hit the mat" scene.
  • Timing fixed for scene transition from Marlene Vistain's scene and Matt waking up covered in wounds.
  • All mentions of Claire patching up Matt have been removed.
  • Melvin Potter's inclusion now flows better including his fight scene
  • Leland Owsley's death scene is a little longer to have a natural opening.
  • Re-timed The Good Samaritan scene's ending,
  • Retimed score for the suit reveal in order to feel seamless as opposed to the V4 release.
  • Audio was tediously reapplied so now it's available with 5.1f audio allowing multiple changes, including better isolated audio for montages, all transitions flow better than previously, and now the German dub is available since it's just a matter of swapping files and re-exporting.
  • Mid-Credits are improved on, actors whose names would have been cropped have been replaced, Netflix and Marvel Televsion subtitles replaced with Fanedit.org info

Editzilla

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Question about the new revision, does this remove the added Daredevil logo in the beginning? Feels weird when it's there as well as the title credits. Bit much.

NOTFLIX

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great idea this edit!
I have seen my bluray copy of the show many times (I looove Daredevil) and this new version looks very good, I'll see if I can get the edit. :)

Big Apple 3AM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great idea this edit!
I have seen my bluray copy of the show many times (I looove Daredevil) and this new version looks very good, I'll see if I can get the edit. :)
great name btw. please help me get that as well, i am absolutely fiending.

excellent job forbidden cant wait to see them all

Top Bottom