- Reaction score
- Trophy Points
Daredevil is an exceptional (but often overlooked) part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Taking a much darker tone than the likes of Captain America and Iron Man, the 11 hour Season 1 story was not as easy to grasp for the average blockbuster fan. Yet, the Emmy nominated show would come to be a beloved niche and would kick-start a whole lower-stakes side to the expanse universe known as the Defender's saga.
Changes (Spoilers Ahead)
- Marvel's Daredevil: The Complete First Season
- Marvel's Daredevil: The Complete First Season Official Soundtrack
- Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier
|Information||Forbidden Marvels' Daredevil: The Man Without Fear|
|Runtime||149 minutes (2 Hours and 29 minutes)|
|Video||23.9:1 / 1920x800 / h.264|
|Audio||5.1f Surround / AAC English + German|
|File Size||27.7gb (1080p) / 4.8gb (720p) / 1.9gb (Tiny Encode)|
Changes (Spoilers Ahead)
- All shots cropped to 2.39:1 (1920x800)
- Title graphic added the end of the intro scene.
- Added Marvel Studios intro sourced from Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Opening Credit sequence recycled as Mid-Credit sequence.
- Day scenes are all recolored to have a more natural look.
- Every scene featured has dialogue trimmed in order to remove details from scenes not featured and/or save time.
- Jack Murdock's "Get to work Matty" flashback replaced with Jack and Matt saying "It doesn't Matter How you Hit the Mat..."
- Cut fade transition after action sequence.
Dialogue trimmed in argument between Ben Urich and Ellison.
- Plot details from episodes 3, 4, and 8 mostly covered in action montage.
- Claire is no longer a named character in this edit, she appears once and has no play in the plot.
- Russian's subtitles re-implemented for wide-screen (Font is close, but not identical to the original)
Touch My Face scene trimmed.
- Vladimir is no longer shot in the leg.
- Leslie Shumway story cut.
- Detective Blake does not survive the shooting in Episode 6.
- Black Sky plot-line removed. Stick only appears in flashbacks and at the end.
- All mentions of Daredevil assaulting Leland Owsley removed.
- Bill Fisk's murder is only implicitly mentioned.
- Training Scene from Episode 1 reworked into montage covering final plot-points before Act 3.
- Fisk's arrest scene combined with Samaritan monologue.
- Vanessa's involvement in Fisk's escape removed.
- Avengers Tower added to the end of the Cut
- Subtitles added to credit sequence in the likeness of the original in order to supplement the cropping process.
- "The Man Without Fear" Appears at the end of the credits in sync with the heartbeats.
- Mid-Credit Scene from the end of Episode 8.