• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Flappy Bird

Best I could do on this was 24.

dwdq.png

Neglify said:
Best I could do on this was 24.

dwdq.png

1zta.jpg

I think this makes me instantly better but also lamer than you.

btw, now that Flappy Bird has flapped away from the ap store, it feels more valuable. Like a lost relic. I'm keeping it.

Regarding takedown: we're talking about a person who would reply to almost every tweet in his direction and to phrases like 'I've been playing your game for hours' would say things like 'Go take a break, please :)'. It's a game that he made in 2-3 days, I'm pretty sure he didn't expect it to have any positive or negative impact. Some people are like that, some people are not built for a huge spotlight.

As I'm in I.T. for a living, I was able to get a new install of the original flappy bird on my iPad.

Find someone who has it, have them sync their device with iTunes, and then have them sign in to iTunes from your device and choose flappy bird to sync.

Afterwards have them sigh out. The app remains.

:)

And so far, I've got to 3 lol.

I spent 35 infuriating seconds achieving that score. Never again!!!

Oh sweet, new high score. I'm better than g1or now.

z1qp.png

I seem to do my best while taking a shit.

I spent 5 mins trying to better 2.... then I decided to go back to Puddle... and now I'm getting infuriated with that.

Well here's mine, taken about a week back:

3stj.png

Its not as high as [MENTION=8922]njvc[/MENTION]'s, but its cool.

Well here's mine taken about a week back:
3stj.png

Not as high as [MENTION=8922]njvc[/MENTION]'s though. But its cool.

I've never been so happy to have missed out on an app.

Somehow I can't get past 55! I got to 52 this morning and I blinked. Freaking blinked. Now I can't even get up to 46. -_-

Haha damn I hit 67 like a week ago. Neglify's done one better than me. Maybe I shouldn't have blinked my drying eyes.

My goal in fappy bird is 69.

Back
Top Bottom