• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

fixing the colour

Indexsonic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
working on a fan edit of Batman the Killing joke,  I'm trying to edit around the flashback scenes made them Black & White and like to keep it Black & White but make the hood and cap on Red Hood well Red lol in the scenes as all red, any ideas on how to do it and make it look good? in the 

I'm using a Mac and got Photoshop, After effects(which I am still learning) and few other things.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There are many ways to do the Schindler's List / Sin City effect. What NLE are you using? Final Cut?  There are loads of tutorials on youtube. e.g., 

Indexsonic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
There are many ways to do the Schindler's List / Sin City effect. What NLE are you using? Final Cut?  There are loads of tutorials on youtube. e.g., 

Yes I am using FCPX which I newest too since FCP8 was lot better lol. thank you for the link.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sony Vegas has a filter called "Color Corrector (Secondary)" which has a preset to do this thing in one click. For example...

28602968676_334dc8a4b0_o.jpg

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ yep, that's what I used (at least one of several steps) in my Batman Consecution short.

cynthiaking

Reaction score
Trophy Points
For this task I always prefer Sony Vegas to Photoshop. It is more comfortable for beginners

Top Bottom