• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

First Play Video...

i dont think its possible, or at least i've never worked out how to do it. if you want other menus to default to a different menu when you press the title or menu button you can change it at the bottom of the connections window for whatever object you have highlighted.

although you could always read the very comprehensive help file that is included with the program :wink:

put your video into the VMG menu. This will play first.
Let is use the main vts menu as end link. Set this as root. Should be what you want.

You can also always be makeshift and just auto-link the first little segment into a second menu. I'm not sure if there's a more direct method of doing transition video clips, but right now I'm just linking buttons to entire menus that have hidden auto-select buttons that link into the movie.

It's all very sloppy looking though. Would you guys mind if I had a Womble encoded menu as long as the movie itself is still full quality?

would we guys mind..... just do your best and release what you really want to release.

this is very easy to do....

On the side bar (left hand side), where you see the different VTS and VGMs, this is where you add new movies and menus. Near the top about right after where it says VGM menu (I think that is what is says< I am at work so I can look at it and give full details)

Click on the button that says connections. Once that opens up you will see a new screen on the right. On that screen right click and click on "draw connections" from there click on the button that says first play (In the same screen) and draw a connectiopn to the video you want to play first. After that draw a connection to the menu you want to play after that video. Very easy. When I get home from work I will try to go into detail if you are still haveing problems

Back
Top Bottom