• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Finest Hour. A Dunkirk/Darkest Hour supercut, from Maple Films

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Last Impressions said:
I urge other forum Members to check this edit out as it's in my top 10 favourite fan-edits of all time...

But it's not on IFDb? :)

eldusto84

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Last Impressions said:
I urge other forum Members to check this edit out as it's in my top 10 favourite fan-edits of all time...

I just submitted it to IFDb today!

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome!  Very excited to see this, and glad you've been using quarantine time productively and sanely!  :)

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Last Impressions said:

ooops ...i must have watched a workprint  :)

greenturnedblue

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have the 'September 2018 v6' version of this edit, is there any difference between it and the one just uploaded to ifdb?

eldusto84

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No, the September 2018 version is the final version...it just took me two years to get around to doing the Bluray/artwork/IFDB submission! Haha.

eldusto84

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looks like Finest Hour is one of 11 fanedits up for July Fanedit of the Month...whoa! I guess a lot of us have been busy during this pandemic, lol.

Top Bottom