• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FEOTY 2021: Call for Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second everything said about @ArtisDead . People are nominating Dune for things, which I am very grateful for, but it should be noted that it wouldn't be half as good as it is without Art ripping it to shreds multiple times.

I second everything said about @ArtisDead . People are nominating Dune for things, which I am very grateful for, but it should be noted that it wouldn't be half as good as it is without Art ripping it to shreds multiple times.
I appreciate it, my friend. Imagine how hard I was on @Stromboli Bones and @INIGHTMARES. At one point, I thought Stromboli might find out where I live and come after me. I'm currently hiding from @bbghost and @Jnisch.

Last edited:
Ditto on my Eastrail177 Narrative Experiment… he is the Glitch Miester, and so much more..

Ditto on my Eastrail177 Narrative Experiment… he is the Glitch Miester, and so much more..
I wasn't going to mention how hard I've nitpicked your edits. I'm actually afraid of you.
😳

Last edited:
Thanks. I think I meant Special Projects.

Wow! That is amazing!

Last edited:
...Faneditor Of The Year - Is this exclusive to IFDb approved editors or any FE editors? As if it's the latter, I'd nominate Zagadka for their great work with Maniac in 2021 (The Great Red Dragon, The Woman on the Train, Jigsaw Endgame)

Just saw that for some reason...I agree @Zagadka did some excellent work with Maniac. They have put out some of the best edits of 2021. The Mercedes Killer is an excellent TV to movie edit. Silence is an amazing two in one. All of those you mention are FEOTM contenders.

Last edited:
Here are my NOMINATIONS for this years AWARDS:

i) “Best Cover Art Of The Year”.
I just realized that your nomination for my cover for Scribblers edit could be confusing. They did the main one they used. I did a couple of alternative covers that they included with the edit for those requesting. I think you a referring to one of the following covers.

I did a lot of work on that one. Google it and you will see the differences.

I did a lot of work on that one, as well.

Thanks for considering my art, @Wraith !

Last edited:
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

Thank you all for your input. We'll check all nominees for eligibility and create the polls. Voting will start later this week!
Thank you @lapis molari for always making this exciting! Can't wait to read your opening monologue and perhaps even get a musical number from you this year? Again, thanks for all you do to help us celebrate one another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom