• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

FEOTM Reboot Wave 1 (October 2022)

What was your Favorite Edit of the month in October 2022?

• There and Back Again: The Bodrick Cut by Bodrick

• Elseworlds: The Prelude To Crisis Edition by BionicBob

• The Last Duel: The Chronological Cut by Gieferg

• Transformers: Definitive Edition by OlivusPrime

• H8teful: Reconstructed Hateful 8 Roadshow Version Ex. Q. T. V. O. by Wraith

• Star Trek: Generations (Possessed Edit) by Possessed

• Once Upon A Time In Mexico: Grindhouse Cut by Dawnrazor

• Huntress: Dead On Arrival by Wakeupkeo

• Forbidden Marvels' Jessica Jones: A.K.A. Purple by Forbidden Marvels

• Salem's Lot: The Cinematic Cut by MusicEd921

• Halloween: The Night of The Boogeyman by LastSurvivor

• Castle of the Eagles by Robulon

• Amleth's Saga by Fran Garcia

• The Terminator [raymix] by Ray Danger

• Star Trek: Catspaw - Special Halloween Widescreen Edition by The Warlord

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on May 31, 2024.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We now commence WAVE 1 of our FEOTM reboot, following our announcement on April 2nd, 2024. Please read that announcement for further context on why this is happening and what to expect.

This is the re-run poll for October 2022. Click here for the Wave 1 Mega thread, for easy access to all polls in this wave.

The same rules apply here as to previous FEOTMS, but since this is a retroactive re-run:

Please note that if you were not registered more than a month before the original date of a FEOTM poll, your vote will not be counted

Given recent events, we hope everyone will operate in good faith. Nevertheless, we will be paying close attention to these polls and will not tolerate manipulation of any kind. Do not test us on this. Be honest, keep in mind the rules, and have fun.

This Wave of polls will run for 21 days. Voting closes on May 31st, 2024.

FEOTM RULES:

• Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.
  • Effective January 1, 2024, no editor, either individually or as part of a group, shall win FEOTM consecutively. Winners will be ineligible for the FEOTM for the following two months.
  • Users are not allowed to vote for their own edit. (This includes any and all those with a faneditor credit on the IFDB page, regardless of contribution)
  • Users are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing others or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites.

Anyone found voting for their own edit or soliciting votes will have their edit disqualified from the poll. No exceptions. Depending on the nature and extent of the offence, users may also receive a ban. The length of the ban will be at the staff's discretion.

Last edited:
Whoops, sorry guys. I saw the poll first and then scrolled down to see I was ineligible to vote given my start date. This is the only poll I voted in, and I can PM whoever about which choice I made

Last edited:
Whoops, sorry guys. I saw the poll first and then scrolled down to see I was ineligible to vote given my start date. This is the only poll I voted in, and I can PM whoever which choice I made
We appreciate the honesty. Your vote will be removed, no worries.

Back
Top Bottom