• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

February 2011 FanEdit of the Month Poll

Please vote on the FanEdit of the Month for February 2011

• Alien 2 by Q2

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Pure-Blood Edition by Shortround24

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Large's Ark by L8wrtr

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • The Godfather: The Chronological Epic by Modernknife

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Little Shop of Horrors: Grindhouse Edition by Dr. Sapirstein

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Attack of the Clones: The Super 8 Cut by Rogue-theX

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Star Wars Begins: A Fan Documentary by Jambe Davdar

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
January 2011 gave us yet another fantastic FanEdit of the Month competition. Veterans Wraith, Q2, CBB and TMBTM along with Metrostar, Kevinicus and newcomer Ultimist generated another impressive month of voting, 59 in all. In the end Wraith's yearlong project; Dr. Jones and the Skull Kingdom Mystery; separated itself in a close competition with Q2's Alien 3 and the TMBTM/CBB double feature of The Ugly West.

Congratulations Wraith!

Now we turn our gaze to the releases of February 2011 which includes 2 Firstling edits:

Alien 2 by Q2
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Pure-Blood Edition by ShortRound24
Large's Ark by L8wrtr
The Godfather: The Chronological Epic (1901-1980) by ModernKnife
Little Shop of Horrors: Grindhouse Edition by Dr. Sapirstein
Attack of the Clones: Super 8 Cut by Rogue-theX
Star Wars Begins by Jambe Davdar

Congratulations to Jambe!
Well deserved for an amazing work.

Kuddo to Rogue for a great first fanedit.
(looks like Shortround24 with his Hary Potter edit also made an impression for his first fanedit.)

All the other faneditors also brought interesting and various kind of fanedits (I like SW, but hey, looks like there are other movies out there!) ;)

I feel like Q2's edit maybe suffered a bit from the last month release of his first version of Alien3.
A shame as I think this one (Alien2) sounds like THE boldest of the two.

I've learned that if a SW edit is up for a monthly award it's bound to win. :) Congrats to Jambe!

thunderclap said:
I've learned that if a SW edit is up for a monthly award it's bound to win. :) Congrats to Jambe!

and looking at spence's edit I'd say the march edit will be pretty easy to predict as well

Congratulations to Jambe, that much effort, devotion and patience deserves praise in and of itself, that the final product was fantastic doesn't hurt either!

Congratulations to everyone who had films in February though, this was yet another month were there were many deserving edits

Agreed, I personally was very conflicted on what to vote for! Tough decision this month!

Congratulations Jambe! I shall make point to check out your project in the very near future!

Back
Top Bottom