• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fear the walking dead

randomideaguy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Howdy!

Long time no see :)

I kinda feel bad making a whole thread for this but I did have a quickie idea. Fear The Walking Dead season 4A is out of chronological order. This worked during release because it was preserving the confirmation of a specific characters death.

Obviously rewatching it I know what happens. There’s a big character change between S3 and S4 and I’m curious what the narrative momentum looks like when you stick with the old characters - by putting it back in chronological order.

I could maybe throw something together for my own pleasure (I did something similar with TWD S3/S4) but all I have at my disposal is iMovie so it’s not like it’s gonna be viewable for anybody else.

Just a random thought, especially since most TWD edits only involve the first season or two.

asterixsmeagol said:
Season 4 was a mess.

I didn’t jump on board until S4. I had checked out S1 and found the characters fairly unlikeable. Now that I watched S4-S6 I’ve gone back to S2 & S3... and tbh I still think they’re unlikeable. They’re literally teaming up with white supremacists against native Americans as I watch S3 right now.

randomideaguy said:
They’re literally teaming up with white supremacists against native Americans as I watch S3 right now.

[Chad Vader voice]: "WHHAAAAAATTT??!!"  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom