• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

FE goes MMO

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is character creation in DC UNIVERSE.

[video=metacafe;5761065/exclusive_dc_universe_online_super_hero_creation/]
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Remixed by Jorge said:
ive never played them but we seem to be ideal for it. we already meet online. we have different strengths (elbarto is the leader, ghostcut is the techie, nomarch is the daredevil, rogue the mascot, reave is the southern good ol'boy, jasonn the rebel, remixed is the ideas guy, hebrides is the professor, stanpak is new guy, bionicbob is the canadian, UA is the old timer, L8wrt is shakespeare, steelio is the red shirt, heinrich is the funny guy, aztek is the kid, thunderclap blows up things real good, boon is just psycho, throwncpr is doc, TMBTM is the playboy, tv's frink is gilligan).
we could go DC or STAR WARS.
%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CRU889122lg.jpg

im the red shirt? should i take offense to that?

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Remixed by Jorge said:
sorry i missed this one.
Kid's a great nickname: The Sundance Kid, The Cincinatte Kid, The Frisco Kid, the karate kid, Billy the kid, Captain Kid, Kid Carson, Nat Kid Cole, The Lion Kid, kids in the hall, there's that weird kid from the matrix...

But then there's The Kung Fu Kid...

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[youtube]JVfVqfIN8_c[/youtube]

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Remixed by Jorge said:
i thought you would be.

lol. plus there's always the day where the red shirt could rule the world. mwah ha ha ha. -thinks bout it for a min- probably not.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^Ah, the deluded red shirt dream....
;)

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is anybody intending to play The Old Republic when it is released? A few friends and I are starting a little guild called The Hounds of Defiance. Feel free to join up on the website if you like. It's going to be a casual thing, we aren't going to spend half our lives playing it (even if we would like to, time does not allow.) We are light side aligned, so you Sith will have to go somewhere else. We don't serve your kind.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm hoping to. I have a lot of faith in Bioware, though I'm not an MMO person. I generally get bored with them quickly.

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would if my computer would be able to run it. However, my computer is bout 5-6 years old now and doesn't run as well as it should have. Kinda sucks.

Top Bottom