• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FE goes MMO

Who said anything about swearing?

Rogue-theX said:
Who said anything about swearing?
This.

Although, I suppose if I said I don't wanna play no %#$(ing MMO, that would be on-topic ;)

How bout now? am i on topic now? Hmmmm?

Thats what i thought!

just my luck, the only 2 posting on this are freakin Timon and Pumbaa.
415360.jpg

irl-timon-and-pumbaa.jpg

^View from Jorge's car

Roblmfao!! Big time!!!
How much cdn for old republic? watching that vid makes me wanna play. Big Time!!!

Seriously, how much is it to play old republic?

Don't laugh yet...

bad_cosplay_1.jpg

..............................^FC

pwned-facekick.jpg

...........^Rogue.........................................^Jorge

Aztek463 said:
Kid? KID? What do you mean "kid?" !!!
sorry i missed this one.
Kid's a great nickname: The Sundance Kid, The Cincinatte Kid, The Frisco Kid, the karate kid, Billy the kid, Captain Kid, Kid Carson, Nat Kid Cole, The Lion Kid, kids in the hall, there's that weird kid from the matrix...

Back
Top Bottom