• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FE goes MMO

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ive never played them but we seem to be ideal for it. we already meet online. we have different strengths (elbarto is the leader, ghostcut is the techie, nomarch is the daredevil, rogue the mascot, reave is the southern good ol'boy, jasonn the rebel, remixed is the ideas guy, hebrides is the professor, stanpak is new guy, bionicbob is the canadian, UA is the old timer, L8wrt is shakespeare, steelio is the red shirt, heinrich is the funny guy, aztek is the kid, thunderclap blows up things real good, boon is just psycho, throwncpr is doc, TMBTM is the playboy, tv's frink is gilligan).
we could go DC or STAR WARS.

I'll be Zaboo.

KOTGSandeep.jpg
the-guild-2.jpg

This thread is solid gold allready!!!

L8 is Shakespeare? Damn, I wish I'd known that sooner; I would've interviewed him for my dissertation. Guaranteed to be approved! ;-)

his nickname is shakespeare. he's the writer, probably narrates the whole thing. always scribbling in his diary.
you're the professor. that's still good.

Yeah, no complaints. Just don't stick me on an island with Gilligan.

Mmm... Star Wars...

Wait, that wasn't there before! And I already called Zaboo.

Zaboo'd.

Two questions.

1. What's MMO?
2. Why can't I be the Canadian? :-:)p:lol:

First time I've been called the rebel, but I'll take it. :D

Besides, I think we all know that Frink is really this guy: :p
starwarsnerdrage.jpg

And what am I, Jorge, chopped liver? Or have you not let me out of the insane asylum yet? :-( :p

I apologize to anyone i missed.
Gaith, my favorite indy 4 traveller. You are so unique I shall let you pick your own platoon member stereotype.
I had high school teacher, ballet dancer, communications guy with a stutter, but somehow none of them seemed to fit.

Back
Top Bottom