• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FE Appreciation Thread.

Hello, sorry for the off topic, but i just wanted to thank the fan edits community for all their dedication. I just discovered fan editing last week, and man, I'm enjoying myself like never before. So, a huge thanks and respect you for all of you.

Thank you for the thank you! And welcome to the community :)

We actually have an FE appreciation thread, so I've merged your thread with here.

Hello, sorry for the off topic, but i just wanted to thank the fan edits community for all their dedication. I just discovered fan editing last week, and man, I'm enjoying myself like never before. So, a huge thanks and respect you for all of you.

Yes, there are some true artists here that really shine! I am highly appreciative of all who contribute.

You're welcome.

all the editors are amazing. they make it fun to watch movies, that i have seen dozens of times, in a new light. from tv series to feature films these editors can make anything seem new. if any of you ever make it to north alabama, the beer is on me :)

I'd like to thank NJVC whose PULP EMPIRE made me realize I could and should up my game...
Truly Inspirational to me...

I watch it at least once a year, and I'm still thrilled EVERY SINGLE TIME...Even better, is sitting down someone to watch it, while I watch them...
The box with cover art and disc art sits proudly on my shelves...

"Open your eyes"
Cosmo Castorini:
Moonstruck

Back
Top Bottom