• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Favourite Seasonal fanedits?

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Tis the season, so just curious if there are any edits that people have as their go-to watches this time of year (Christmas or otherwise)?

I don't really have any particular edits that I watch for Christmas each year, though I might check out MusicEd's Grinch edit that I meant to watch last year.

TM2YC's edit of Santa Claus the Movie (the Dudley Moore & John Lithgow version) is a fun alternative watch. I would love to have got a Christmas edit out this year but i just haven't had any free time for months...editing is on the back burner. I am hoping to get a Christmas edit out every December from next year...just like Last Survivor does for us at Halloween.

Last Impressions said:
I would love to have got a Christmas edit out this year but i just haven't had any free time for months...editing is on the back burner.

Same. Alas... Life hasn't been accommodating. A while back I did a Muppets Christmas edit, and I'd meant to follow it on with a version that was less a fan fix and more a restoration (restoring the deleted song with Belle). Unfortunately, time + I haven't found a copy of the film that has that scene as an extra... I heard it may be included as part of the iTunes version, but without being able to confirm it I haven't been willing to pay what they're charging for a film I already own twice (I'm also a layman with DRM removal).

Edit: Having said that... the price seems to have dropped significantly since I last looked...

I'm currently editing Batman Returns, but I wasn't intentionally correlating with the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom