• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Father Merrin's P/T Star Wars Covers

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
any chance for a combo cover for your prequel edits (standard width amaray, triple case)? would be a very cool alternative

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Your wish is my, etc etc.

http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/33085/ ... 312_rs.jpg
http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/32955/ ... 672_rs.jpg

Basically what I've done is take this picture below which has all six films in it & put the prequal half in one case & the original half on the other case. So if you put the two front covers together you'll get the story of all six films.

The back cover drawings are of Anakin/Obi-Wan & Luke/Obi-Wan, for the whole "circle is complete" thing.

The pictures for the front cover came from 3rdrealm.odyssey.com.au & the copyright is owned by the excellent artist Tony Bela.

The pictures for the back covers came from http://www.tommyleeedwards.com/ & the copyright is owned by another excellent artist Tommy Lee Edwards.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that is fantastic, thanks!!! ...only is it spelled "prequel"?

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Prequel? Ummm.... I don't know what you mean. ;) :smile:

I'm glad you like them. :)

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
just one thing: these are obviously about the original movies, because fanedits are nowhere mentioned.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lol, it looks like the spelling fairy was here.

Thanks for the covers! :)

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No prob ThrowgnCpr.

boon23 if you look at the small credits at the bottom of the back of "Prequal Trilogy" case you'll see it says "Edited by Father Merrin". But I must admit that was a fluke, I could of just as easily of used one of my "original star wars" dvd cases to make that case.

You're right in pointing out that "The Original Trilogy" case isn't a fan edit cover but as the two covers are a pair due to the artwork the only way I could put that point across is by having both covers in this thread.

I must admit I don't like to advertise the fact that my covers or films are fanedits. When I watch a fanedit movie I like to pretend that it's "The proper version" that should of been released. I suppose the best fanedits are the ones where you can't even tell it's a fanedit & for me the same goes for DVD Covers. The next covers I make I'll make it clear it's a fanedit, I mean I've just made a new fanedit warning logo so I might as well use it. :)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I started this way back when it first was coming out. It was pretty much a flop, and after you see the episodes, you can kind of understand why. The show only aired on G4 and Canadas Super Channel. The show aired uncut and without logos on the Super Channel. The G4 episodes were edited for TV. Episode order was different for each channel. I was able to get almost all of the uncut episodes from a capper in Canada. I am missing one or two. (he had technical problems and couldnt cap anymore). I put the project on hold for a long time because there was a press release that an official DVD set would come out in the summer of 2009. Amazon even listed it. The release has been canceled, and it appears like this series will disappear forever (like a lot of people think it should ;D ).

So I guess I will attempt to finish this. Don't know if I will be able to find the rest of the uncut Canadian episodes. if anyone knows of a source for all of them, please let me know. I'll try to get a final episode order list posted soon with the uncut episodes I have/need.

DVD will be 2 discs with animated menus and a couple small bonus features (trailers, news releases)

1406449243_b78b59a2a8.jpg

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When did this show originally air? I didn't even know that they made a cartoon from it.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That would explain it. I thought it had aired back when the movie was popular, er, you know what I mean. :D

Faustus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i have these on avi,13 episodes

Spaceballs.TAS.S01E01.Revenge.Of.The.Sithee.DSR.XviD-ETACH.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E02.Lord.Of.The.Onion.Rings.DSR.XviD-SYS.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E03.Grand.Theft.Starship.REPACK.DSR.XviD-SYS.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E04.Watch.Your.Assic.Park.DSR.XviD-SYS.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E05.Outbreak.REPACK.PDTV.DSRip.XviD-_ICE_.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E06.Hairy.Putter.PDTV.DSRip.XviD-_ICE_.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E07.Mighty.Meteor.PDTV.DSRip.XviD-_ICE_.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E08.Spaceballs.of.the.Caribbean.PDTV.DSRip.XviD-_ICE_.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E09.Fishfinger.PDTV.DSRip.XviD-_ICE_.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E10.The.Skroobinator.PDTV.DSRip.XviD-_ICE_.avi Spaceballs.TAS.S01E11.Revenge.of.the.Sithee.REPACK.PDTV.DSRip.XviD-_ICE_.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E12.Druidian.Idol.REPACK.PDTV.DSRip.XviD-_ICE_.avi
Spaceballs.TAS.S01E13.Spidermawg.PDTV.DSRip.XviD-_ICE_.avi

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks tonecapone. you're always a big help. :) To my knowledge, those are all the G4 versions (you should see a G4 logo somewhere on the video). These can still be found on teh internets. If you or anyone else is certain they have the uncut Canadian episodes, PLEASE contact me so we can get this project finished up.

Top Bottom