• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Father Merrin's DVD & Bluray Covers

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello,
Here are my alternate Red Dwarf DVD Covers.

Ummm... here's the thing. I hate Series 7 & 8 and don't have much love for Back To Earth. So these covers are for Series 1-6 and X.

Also, as I've made a cover on the spines I've included BTE as a temporary measure cause I'm going off the assumption that after the success of Series X there will be at least another series at which point I'll change the BTE cover to the Series 11 cover. IE, better to make one temporary cover which I can change at a later date than have to change all of them.

Oh, please don't ask me to make versions for or including Series 7 & 8. Never gonna happen lol

Spines
25pu8gy.jpg

Series 1
21e97pl.png

Series 2
2zya24l.png

Series 3
33aqx51.png

Series 4
33aqnn7.png

Series 5
2a7dkkp.png

Series 6
2z69kqv.png

Series X
35nc681.jpg

Back To Earth
98rfi1.png

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks Rogue-theX. It's been a while since I've contributed to the forum, so I'm glad to have them finally up here.
Mmmmm. Ten to X. Dunno, would like to main a continuity with the covers. Will go over them tomorrow with the Roman Numerals and see how they look.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No! Trogen - should be Trojan?
Otherwise, nice work John.

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There happy now white43? Oh, the sleepless nights I've had over these Roman Numerals ;)

Does look better with them though.

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's the nearly finished cover :)

Just need to find a decent version of the Bilbo pic with the sword.

t4v1gx.jpg

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
beautiful! except of course for that giant ratings circle on the spine - I hate that about UK releases.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
FatherMerrin said:
Here's the nearly finished cover :)

Just need to find a decent version of the Bilbo pic with the sword.

t4v1gx.jpg

I think this looks pretty damn good as it is. :thumb:

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
I think this looks pretty damn good as it is. :thumb:

Thank Neglify :)

I've searched high and low for a cleaner version of the pic, but I'm happy to leave it as it... for the time being ;)

Top Bottom