• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Extended Edition

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am nearing completion of my extended edition of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I have some final tweaks that I need to make and to upload some samples to my Vimeo channel. It should be ready for release sometime later this month.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Based on the quality of your Harry Potter extended editions, I look forward to seeing it! Do you have an estimated runtime difference between the theatrical and your edition?

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Extended Edition: 2:20:40
Original: 2:12:50

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
great news! are you going to include every deleted scene?

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All deleted scenes that were on the blu-ray version have been added back in.

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sample clips from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Extended Edition are now posted on my Vimeo channel.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
fantastic beasts and where to extend them

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Custom JJPotter Intro:

Major Investigation Department scene added:

Jacob Tenement scene added:

MACUSA Cell scene added:

Extended Newt's Case scene added:

Creocreatura scene added:

Tracking Demiguise scene added:

Suitcase Celebration scene added:

Obscurus Unleashed Part 1 scene added:

Skyscraper Roof scene added:

Obscurus Unleashed Part 2 scene added:

Newt Goodbye scene added:

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am pleased to announce the release of my 7th Wizarding World extended edition, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Extended Edition. Eight minutes of deleted scenes have been added back into the film. 

* Major Investigation Department - Extended scene of Tina bringing Newt to the MACUSA President
* Jacob Tenement - Added scene of Jacob going home after being turned down at the bank for a loan. 
* Newt's Case - Extended scene of Newt taking Jacob through the case and exploring his collection of fantastic beasts
* MACUSA Cell - Extended scene with Newt and Tina in jail
* Creocreatura - Added scene after Tina and Newt are able to escape jail. This scene was trimmed due to repeated lines that appear later in the film.
* Tracking Demiguise - Extended scene of Newt, Tina, Jacob and Queenie trying to recapture the demiguise from Macy's department store.
* Suitcase Celebration - Extended scene after all creatures are recaptured. This includes the Ilvermorny school song sung by Tina and Queenie.
* Skyscraper Roof - Extended scene of Queenie and Jacob on the roof as the Obscurial causes issues across the city.
* Obscurus Unleashed Part 1 - Extended scene of Credence revealing himself to be the Obscurial to Graves.
* Obscurus Unleashed Part 2 - Extended scene of Newt trying to catch up to Credence and calm him
* Newt Goodbye - Added scene of Newt leaving and one of his flying bug creatures buzzing around outside the city before heading to the ship where Newt is.

If you are interested in this film, send me a PM.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats JJPotter!

Thread moved to Extended Editions.

PrinceFS

Reaction score
Trophy Points
With the release of an official extended cut of crimes of grindelwald, are you still going to do your own?

Loved your FB EE, btw.

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not sure yet. There are only a couple of scenes that they didn't include in the official extended version. I'm thinking those scenes might be interesting to try to pull into the first movie, but I haven't decided yet. I'll take a closer look once I get my disc version

Top Bottom