• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Fan Edit Of The Year (FEOTY) 2021: and the WINNERS are...! here Congratulations!

Fanfiction?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finally bit the bullet and started writing/publishing my first fanfic. Already 7 chapters and 9,000+ words in over the past 3 days. When you really get into it, writing can be pretty cathartic. I won't share it here, but it's just another self indulgent fluffy gay Smash Bros thing, the kind I've taken to enjoy reading lately. Go me for actually starting something! And yes I'm still typing on a flip phone (long story), with enough determination an artist can make use of any tool, or something like that. RIP my thumbs.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Right, here's my schedule

-Across July through to late September, try to complete the first storyline of the Unofficial Spider-Man Newspaper Strip (plots for the second and third storylines have been completed)

-Sonic The Hedgehog story, "The Lightfoot Brigade", an 'epilogue' to Fleetway's Sonic The Comic, due out later in the summer

-Get at least the first page done of "Spider-Man: The Rescue". Due to my artist's schedule, a new page might take an extra few months to come out. I don't mind longer gaps with this one because I'm focused on an audiobook version at the moment.

-At some point, prepare scripts for short seven-page instalments of webcomic continuations of Spider-Man: TAS and the Marvel Action Hour

-Oh, and do something original and not just with an established franchise. I have a few short stories that should fit the bill here.

Top Bottom