• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fanedits combining unrelated films

I’ve long planed a film noir mashup of Bogart movies entitled “Nonsense, My Lovely”… unrelated plot and narrative but the thread thru it all is each scene is the logical next scene, just from a different movie each time….ie Movie A: “ I’ll drive over”, cut to driving in Movie B, arrival in Movie C, walks in thru door in Movie D… and so on, until I hit the end credit roll. Will probably make more sense than the Maltese Falcon.

Neglify's Top 5 Break-Ups from the Love Consecution is an awesome blending of at least 6 films with John Cusack as the common actor. Police Stories from the Cops Consecution also deserves at least an honorary mention for managing an anthology structure of 3 unrelated stories made from 4 films all within a 16 minute running time.

Another one that might have potential could be surrounding Napoleon and the Battle of Waterloo. There are a lot of films and tv shows set around this time such as Waterloo (1970), several remakes of War and Peace, the Sharpe series, even the Count of Monte Cristo has some good scenes to use.

I have some upcoming Mashups!
*Twin Peaks+Red Rock West
*Twin Peaks+The Trigger Effect+Into the forest
(Note these Edits Will be an alternative storyline of TP)

*From Dusk Till Dawn+The Getaway

*Reservoir Dogs+City of Industry+Fargo
(Reservoir Dogs Sequel)

*Alien Interrupted
Alien Resurrection+Girl,Interrupted
(Winona Ryder has the leading role)

Ladyhawke+Flesh and Blood
(Not sure if this is going to work at all but both is starring Rutger Hauer)

I have some upcoming Mashups!
*Twin Peaks+Red Rock West
*Twin Peaks+The Trigger Effect+Into the forest
(Note these Edits Will be an alternative storyline of TP)

Have you thought about mashing Red Rock West with other Lynch movies? Nicolas Cage is in Wild at Heart and Dennis Hopper is in Blue Velvet.
Just a suggestion.

Have you thought about mashing Red Rock West with other Lynch movies? Nicolas Cage is in Wild at Heart and Dennis Hopper is in Blue Velvet.
Just a suggestion.

Thanks!
Yes I’m aware of that but I think RRW already has a vibe of TP over it and Lara Flynn Boyle is in it (but not as Donna).The first time I saw it it got me thinking of TP and in my mind It was related to TP somehow.
So when I began this hobby of Making Fanedits this one was always on my mind to somehow connect it to TP even more with Badalamenti’s music and add some scenes from TP.

There's footage from 15 movies combined in my new "Three Effing Bears" Rambo trilogy edit.

Back
Top Bottom