• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fanedit of the month of June/2010

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So this month we have:
Star Trek - V'ger Incident by Bionicbob
M Night's Horrifying Hours by Q2
Attack Of The Clones Review by Redlettermedia
Transformers - Reformatted by Kevinicus
LOTR - Fellowship Remade by Spelledaren
Star Wars - Shadows of the Old Republic by JasonN

A very exciting month. truly fitting the summer blockbuster releases.
How is the winner getting picked? do the judges have to watch everything? or just simply vote? who are the judges?
how many are there? who do I make out the check to?
My money is on underdog newbie bionicbob's THE V'GER INCIDENT. :-D
That fanedit has quite the buzz. And the fairy-tale story of a simple beginner coming from the
plains of canada, without training or the right gear, going toe-to-toe with the best in the world
and winning the coveted price while the crowd chants "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky..."
It gets me every time. :smile:
Go and watch a fanedit right NOW! :D

killbillme said:
And the fairy-tale story of a simple beginner coming from the
plains of canada, without training or the right gear,

:lol: Poor old Bob! That's really cheeky, Jorge, but it's such an amusing image that I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Good questions jorge

Who are the judges do they watch all the edits how does the voting work etc etc...

I have always been curious about that, im assuming its a democracy and that the best films always win, but i could be way off.

Captain Khajiit said:
killbillme said:
And the fairy-tale story of a simple beginner coming from the
plains of canada, without training or the right gear,

:lol: Poor old Bob! That's really cheeky, Jorge, but it's such an amusing image that I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
"Rocky, Rocky, Rocky..."

If you can change.. and I can change.. maybe we ALL.... can CHANGE!

oh, sorry, wrong Rocky. But the imagery was awesome.

actually pandora, judas and terminator will all duel next month :)

the battle currently is between:

elbarto1 said:
actually pandora, judas and terminator will all duel next month :)

the battle currently is between:
That is awesome. Maybe if I hurry I can get me a piece of JasonN, TMBTM and T-clap.
whats' the deadline to be part of that match?
And can somebody approve L8wrtr? I want a piece of him too!
One word: PAIN!

sor6z4.jpg

I'm working my ass off to get Shadow of the Sith up for a swift approval this weekend. It'll be close.

L8wrtr said:
I'm working my ass off to get Shadow of the Sith up for a swift approval this weekend. It'll be close.
Oh baby, it's ON! bring it!

we got us a cage match! :twisted:

jelio said:
Who are the judges do they watch all the edits how does the voting work etc etc...

The judges are: the FE academy members AND, in the case of the usual contests: the public vote, all the forum members. (FE academy members can also vote in the public vote IIRC).
The judges don't need to watch all the fanedits. It's always tricky to vote if you only saw ONE fanedit... cause it's not really fair for the others, but in the end you watched this one fanedit because it interested you more than the others, so voting for it is the thing to do IMO (if you liked it, of course. I'd not ask people to vote for a fanedit they did not like).

Back
Top Bottom