• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fan-Edits combining Star Wars episodes 1-3?

q2fan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Which fanedits that condense the prequels down to a single movie are thought to be good?

So far I've found:
  • Star Wars: Abridged I - The Republic (by subjectzero, April 2021, 148 min)
  • The Rule Of Two (by Tokyotaitai, February 2017, 200 min), which is thought to be good?
  • Attack of the Phantom Sith (by samspider3, March 2016, 237 min)
  • The Empire Begins (by Darth Awesome, June 2015, 160 min)
  • Downfall of the Old Republic (by HanShotFirst, April 2014, 158 min)
  • Shadows of the Old Republic (by JasonN, March 2010, 147 min)
  • The Fall of the Republic (by Blankfist, June 2007, 180 min)
  • Rise of the Empire (by Lewis866, October 2007, 240 min)
  • Star Wars I-III Reimagined (by NewSpock, February 2016, 223 min)
  • The Chosen One (by Job Willins), which doesn't seem to be available, and I haven't seen much discussion of it
  • Turn to the Dark Side (by Double Digit?), which seems to have rather poor reviews
What do folks here recommend? What else have I missed?

It turns out to be remarkably hard to search for this, even the IFDB search by original movie title is inconsistent since some list all 3 movies as a single title and some list each original movie individually...

Last edited:
The Chosen One is pretty good. Google “Job Willins Wordpress” and you will find it.

I'll be releasing my 3 in 1 shortly (hopefully) that I think takes a fairly radical approach to editing all 3 prequels down into a single film. Stay tuned!

Which fanedits that condense the prequels down to a single movie are thought to be good?

So far I've found:
  • Star Wars: Abridged I - The Republic (by subjectzero, April 2021, 148 min)
  • The Rule Of Two (by Tokyotaitai, February 2017, 200 min), which is thought to be good?
  • Attack of the Phantom Sith (by samspider3, March 2016, 237 min)
  • The Empire Begins (by Darth Awesome, June 2015, 160 min)
  • Downfall of the Old Republic (by HanShotFirst, April 2014, 158 min)
  • Shadows of the Old Republic (by JasonN, March 2010, 147 min)
  • The Fall of the Republic (by Blankfist, June 2007, 180 min)
  • Rise of the Empire (by Lewis866, October 2007, 240 min)
  • Star Wars I-III Reimagined (by NewSpock, February 2016, 223 min)
  • The Chosen One (by Job Willins), which doesn't seem to be available, and I haven't seen much discussion of it
  • Turn to the Dark Side (by Double Digit?), which seems to have rather poor reviews
What do folks here recommend? What else have I missed?

It turns out to be remarkably hard to search for this, even the IFDB search by original movie title is inconsistent since some list all 3 movies as a single title and some list each original movie individually...
"Turn to the Dark Side" by Double Digit has received poor reviews

Highly recommend "The Blackened Mantle" by Darth Lunar

I'll be releasing my 3 in 1 shortly (hopefully) that I think takes a fairly radical approach to editing all 3 prequels down into a single film. Stay tuned!
If you don't mind me asking are you going to be using Hal9000's Edits as a base?

Back
Top Bottom