• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fan Edit Of The Year (FEOTY) 2021: and the WINNERS are...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations to the winners. I want to see them all :)
Just like a Poké Ball, all you need to do is throw out a PM to the editors in order to catch their fanedit-mon-s
pokemon GIF

keithbk

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I want to say a HUGE thank you to Stromboli Bones for "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Edits."

You created something truly magical for me. I loved The Lord of the Rings (Extended Edition). It represents EVERYTHING I love about Tolkien. I wanted to love the Hobbit just as much, but I never could until I finally had THIS fanedit. Now, it feels like a proper prequel.

The Lord of the Rings (Peter Jackson) never really followed the book super-closely, and I was okay with that. I was an avid reader of the books, but I also loved the Bakshi and Rankin-Bass cartoons, so I was open to "interpretations," as long as the source material was treated with respect. The Stromboli Bones fanedit finally delivered what I was hoping to see in the theater and in the Extrended Edition blu-ray sets for "The Hobbit," but never really experienced.

So, thank you for your work, and all those who laid the groundwork for this fanedit with their previous efforts.

Blue Owl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm looking forward to watching that version of the hobbit

Wakeupkeo

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just checking in, are we doing awards for 2022?

Seems like we are WAY past normal...

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Instead of double tagging, please send them a PM. Lapis will make the announcement when it is ready.

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why do I feel like I've been Inceptioned...

What level is this?
Level zero…

If you watch Inception very carefully, level 1 is already a dream state…

Like you though, I’m confused about that response…

I know @lapis molari was looking at this. Any news ?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Level zero…

If you watch Inception very carefully, level 1 is already a dream state…

Like you though, I’m confused about that response…

I know @lapis molari was looking at this. Any news ?
If you click on it it goes to lapis' comment. Best to wait patiently.
Be Patient Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom