• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fan-Edit Cover Requests - UseYourIllusionII

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been getting a ton of requests as of late, and it's hard to keep track of them all. I've not only been making covers for my own personal purpouses, but I've been making fan-edit covers that AvP has been sending me that don't have covers, as well as a couple requests and other graphics for a graphic design forum I participate in. It's all pretty overwhelming, and I'm trying to straighten things out. Request any Fan-Edits you are wanting done here. It will be first come first serve in most all cases.

I'm fine for whenever you want, man. :smile: Kracker started making one for mine, too, so you can do others first and do mine whenever you feel like it. :grin:

Hi, just leaving a request for my Hot Fuzz edit as you requested in the PM.

Cheers,

Ghostcut

Ok, I think this is the thread to post my request.

I'd like a cover for my "Diamonds Are Forever: Revenge For Tracy Cut" please.

Hi, I sent you a PM a while back asking for a few requests and you told me to message you just in case you forgot. Well, here's the reminder :D

Covers for:
Waterworld extended cut, an edited Metallica: Behind The Music & Metallica: VH1 Fan Club.

Thanks in advance.

I sent you the cover art for waterworld via email.

boon23 said:
I sent you the cover art for waterworld via email.

Thanks for that. I don't suppose there's disc art for the two discs? I meant to ask about that earlier, I suppose now is a good a time as any.

nope, i never made disc art for that.

nah, but it's easy, you can use the front and add some text

Just throwin' it out there again. The movie is pretty much done all I am doing now is making the DVD and trailer.

Back
Top Bottom