• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Family Guy "Blue Harvest"

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Family_Guy_-blue_harvest_3D.jpg

Here is a cover I made for the episode "Blue Harvest" from Family Guy. To download the cover, follow this link: http://pauley79.com/Family_Guy_-blue_harvest.jpg

From Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Harve ... ily_Guy%29

Sequel and DVD release
With the episode's ratings success, the show producers are considering "devoting an episode to The Empire Strikes Back next year."[11] Fox Television will release a special DVD of the episode in January. Extras include about three minutes of additional footage, bringing the show's running time to about 47 minutes; commentary by creator Seth MacFarlane and other Family Guy staff; two minutes of footage converted to 3-D and viewable with 3-D glasses; interviews with MacFarlane, Star Wars creator George Lucas and others; and a booklet about the episode's artwor

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
very cool cover!! so this was what you were working on ;) I cant wait for this DVD to come out. January, damn... after christmas. oh well.

I really do hope they create one for ESB

thanks again for the cover.

EDIT: Why did they make a poster with ROTJ theme for this? seems strange

Top Bottom