- Reaction score
- Trophy Points
Chapter I - The Cyborg and the Jedi (38min)
The first chapter discusses the opening battle over Coruscant and talks about the ships featured, General Grevious, Dooku, digital filmmaking, lightsabers and Obi-Wan, and his progression from Episode II and then into Episode IV
Chapter II - Capital of the Republic (27min)
This one is a bit more broad and kind of a catchall for a lot of stuff, but is mostly stuff on the city planet itself. Things included are Coruscant locations, Padme, Palpatine, Mace Windu and their fight, C-3PO, and finally costume and creature design.
Chapter III - The Expanding Galactic War (35min)
Planets, planets and more planets. The Clone Wars cover a lot of planets, and so does this section. Utapau, the Utapauns and the Boga chase dominate the first section. But Order 66 is described as well and the featured planets with Kashyyk and the Wookies taking up the backend.
Chapter IV - Last Turn to the Dark Side (35min)
Anakin and his turn to Darth Vader is explored in great detail here in what I think is the longest section. Anakin as a character is discussed as well as Hayden Christianson as an actor. His development as a character across the trilogy and his darkness within, character design and costuming from his Jedi robes to his horrible burns and the Vader suit itself.
Chapter V - The Fires Within (21min)
The last chapter covers Mustafar and the surprising miniatures that make up the planet. This is covered amazingly in "Within A Minute" so there's just a few tidbits here as well as some of the new Imperials being talked about. The rest shows some of the premiere, the joy from within the fanbase and the cast/crew and the conclusion of the journey of Episode I-VI.
The current cut is 2:38, which is longer than the film itself. But considering this was cut down from 5 hours of footage, it ain't bad. I'll continue to make cuts here and there to fasten things up.
Rough cuts are as follows (these have been updated since with more footage and cleaner cuts)
- One World, Two Movies
- Two Worlds, One Movie
- We Still Do A Little Bit
- Creating General Grevious
- This Weapon is Your Life
- Video Village
- Epic Designs for an Expanding Universe
- C3PO: His Moment to Shine
- Becoming Obi-Wan
- The Wookies Are Back
- B107: The Life of a HD Tape
- Bringing Creatures to Life
- Becoming Sideous
- Going to the Dark Side
- The Journey: Part 1 and 2
Episode III DVD (2005)
- Anakin: The Chosen One
- Its All For Real - The Stunts of Episode III
The Star Wars Trilogy Boxset Bonus Disc (2004)
- The Return of Darth Vader: Episode III Preview
Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-Ray (2011)
- Coruscant, Utapau, Order 66/Kashyyk and Mustafar Overviews
- The Collection: Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Tion Medon, Burnt Anakin and Imperial Officer Costumes
- Utapau Sinkhole, Mustafar Mountain, Kashyyk Tree, Felucia Landscape, Boga, Arc 170 and Jedi
Starfighters, The Invisible Hand, Grevious Models Minatures and Maquette
- Interviews: Samuel L Jackson, Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor and Blue Screen Acting Discussion
- Star Wars Episode III: ILM Siggraph 2005 Reel