• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fallen Hero by Wraith

I quite a Wraith fan so looking forward to this next installment!

Another thought, what could work is showing the evolution of the character by having the "flashbacks" all sunny with morricone and the present day dark and gritty and almost scoreless. This would emphasize the changing times, the different look of things, the loss of the romance of the west, etc. And at the end merge the past with the present thematically by playing morricone on present day

Ah hah, me like this idea !!

Wraith - I I'd love to be a proof viewer on your next effort......pretty please!!

I'm about 5 minutes into this and the m4v is non-anamorphic and very poor video quality. The Warner Brothers title screen has "FH 9.03a" added to the bottom right corner of the screen. I was looking forward to this, but I'm not going to keep watching. I'm hoping you'll pull it and release a improved version.

PacMan Pete said:
Can anybody PM me the password for the zip extraction please? :)

Try fanedit.org and if that doesn't work, PM the editor (Wraith).

It worked!!! Awesome Neglify!!!! Many thanks!!! :) Don't suppose you know the password for Jason In Space? fanedit.org doesn't work for that1 and I've PM'd the editor, no worries if not :)

PacMan Pete said:
It worked!!! Awesome Neglify!!!! Many thanks!!! :) Don't suppose you know the password for Jason In Space? fanedit.org doesn't work for that1 and I've PM'd the editor, no worries if not :)

Fanedit

Fanedit.org

or a PM

Does anyone want to see my serious edit of Heartbreak Ridge?

Just added to my list of TO DO a Clint Cowboy Mashup

Back
Top Bottom